What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bulldogs fans at it again

Frailty

First Grade
These are criminals who follow the Bulldogs, they aren't criminals because they follow the Bulldogs. However it is undeniable that criminals tend to support the Bulldogs over other clubs. Why is it that the Bulldogs are appealing to criminals?

ROFLYSST.. I am hoping this post is tongue in cheek, because I'd like to know how you came to that outrageous conclusion...

WASTE?

So you have never heard of the security industry????

Actually, the Bulldogs had security in and outside the ground, and in the secure car park near the ground. This was on a suburban street, a good distance away. I will remember that I want security hired by Parramatta on my street next time they play a game at Parramatta Stadium - I live in Parra City Council so that must be the case!

No - your problem. If you can't see that they are Canterbury supporters you are f*cking blind.

I'll walk you through it. Parra had just played Canterbury (flogged in fact :) - but anyway). A car decorated in Parra's colours got vandelised and painted in Canterbury's colours.

Going on evidence - I'd say the police will blame Canterbury supporters.

Ging by your logic, Inspector Plod will conclude "This was done by a citizen of New South Wales" and start his search in Tibooburra and interview everyone across the state until he hits Eden. Then they will arrest 4 old ladies in Forbes on their way home from Bingo.

You are f*cked in the head, Timmah.

ROFLYSST... Are the offenders employed by the Canterbury club? The incident occurred outside of the ground in a general street. Going by evidence, the police would not blame 'Canterbury supporters' but rather offenders who just happen to be Canterbury supporters.

The funniest thing is you claiming Insp. Plod would interview everyone in the state... Funny... Because that's EXACTLY what they do when they investigate any crime in public.

What do you want Greenburg and the Bulldogs club to do exactly? The incident occurred in a public street, quite a bit from the ground. I guarantee if the Police wanted to ask Greenburg a few questions he would cooperate.

f**k some Parra fans are geniused.

Loudstrat

Coach
Obviously the problem has extended from looting in the ground, to trains and now to the surrounding streets. It's their problem - because thgese things don't happen when the Dogs aren't there. How hard is that to understand???

And I bet that poor bloke who lives in Tibooburra is sick of the cops turning up every 5 minutes.
"Another case of looting and pillaging by a Canterbury fan officer?"
"Yes mate. Were you in Homebush on the night of the 23rd?"
"No. I was here"
"Have you got an alibi?"
"Yes. 2 goannas and a dingo saw me"

Dickhead!!!

Well, the only people I know when I go to the footy, unless I randomly run into someone, are my mates. Hypothetically, if my mates were out being merkins, i'd probably be a merkin too. Hardly likely to dob them in, am I.
It doesn't surprise me that you'd rather be a merkin than a decent human being.

[FKN-SIK];6780583 said:
M4 goes to Parramatta ;)

DING DING DING

Obviously you haven't seen some of the fine characters out that way lol
It actually goes to penruff you tool.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Oh dear.

Loudstrat have you forgotten your meds?

Do you not understand the concept of a public place? The Bulldogs, whether you like it or not, do not have control over what happens on the streets surrounding the ground. They are not the responsible party for this incident, the NSW Police are.

How many times you need that repeated is hilarious.

GongPanther

Referee
If you're a cop as you say you are... your attitude is pathetic. And it represents why so many people have little respect for cops in general and have no faith in you guys protecting them. Sometimes cops sweep things under the rug simply because there's too much paperwork or it's not serious enough to bother investigating.

I don't believe in one blink of an eye that he is a copper.

For one,he would have had the police logic in determining that how can anyone justify in blaming the Dogs fans were there is absolutely no shred of evidence to the contrary (anyone can buy a couple of bricks and coloured paint from your local Bunnings store) that they had anything to do with this.

Who knows it might have been a couple of goons doing a dirty deed for the AFL hierarchy?

Wouldn't put it past that lot.

Anyways...whoever did it,cool heads should prevail and lets wait and see what turns up in the wash.

Maroubra Eel

Coach
Yeah it's not a bulldogs problem that they harrass people on trains and smash up cars because it didn't happen inside the gates of the ground. Yep nothing to do with the bulldogs.

effnic

Bench
I bet it was Timmah....

Its actually a smart plan by timmah. By his logic if he causes drama knowing there will be a thread started about it, he can increase his post count defending his club, and we all know that the higher the post count the more chicks he will get.

Genius!!!!

apex

Juniors
I used to attend many Bulldogs games but eventually got sick of the crap that used to go on in the stands. I was gob smacked by some of the stuff that would go on. I still go to the odd Doggies game but now mostly attend Dragons/Rooster games and the difference is amazing. Yes its true that its a minority of Bulldogs fans that cause the trouble but it only takes the minority to make the rest look bad. In all honesty I think its time the good Dogs fans stand up to the stupid *EDIT* thug pieces of sh*t that hijack the stands and do what they can to get rid of them. Most of these young guys I see there have no respect for anyone and are just there to go on with their usual macho bullsh*t and act like tough guys in front of their geniused mates.
Its time all Bull dogs fans take a stand otherwise your all just painted in same picture.

Last edited by a moderator:

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Driving down the M4 and had forgotten there was a game on last night there.

I knew it was a Dogs game as soon as I saw the procession of 90's model 3 series BMW's full of kids with stupid hair cuts

:lol:

Not hard to spot a Dogs supporter on the road is it?

3 Series BMW sh*tbox (pre-2000 models only) with oversized chrome rims
SSS Pulsar with oversized chrome rims and tin pot exhaust
Daddy's Lexus with stupidly oversized chrome rims
VL Calais Turbo with blow off flutter (that is f**king up the turbo)
Assorted jap crap basic fours (lancer GL, pulsar, 96' corolla) with cannon exhausts and chopped springs

All above cars with drivers practically sitting in the rear seat and barely able to see over the dashboard due to ridiculous seat position.

Loudstrat

Coach
Oh dear.

Loudstrat have you forgotten your meds?

Do you not understand the concept of a public place? The Bulldogs, whether you like it or not, do not have control over what happens on the streets surrounding the ground. They are not the responsible party for this incident, the NSW Police are.

How many times you need that repeated is hilarious.

I don' need your diarrhoea repeated at all thanks.

And the Police are certainly NOT responsible for Canterbury fans vandalism. They just get to divert their resources away from other crimes whenever Canterbury plays.

Canterbury may not have control over what happens, but they do have control over what type of delinquent they attract to their games. For instance, are their any ground announcements, messages on tickets, or advertising reminding fans to act within the law going home from games? Do they do anything at all? Do they have security guards at the station and in the carpark? Do they liaise with NSW police and transport police about crowd control at games?

What do you do when blue and white clad hoons put blue and white paint on cars at the footy - apart from deny it was Dogs fans ffs!!!!!!!

The law has a paedophile register. There should also be a Canterbury Fan register. That way Inspector Plod doesn't have to bother the poor old Tigers fan at Tibooburra again -they can start at Timmah's place in Gosford.

The register could also serve as a warning to residents - who can campaign to have the Bulldogs fans relocated for the protection of their children!

Slammin

Juniors
Whilst I hate the bulldogs and their supporters I really don't have a problem of them vandalising parra fans cars. Kind of justified I think. Hayne's arrogance has been extremely contagious and most have had enough of parra fans.

Only reason why the dogs fans did it is most of us don't have 47 lebanese mates available within 5 minutes to rock up from one phone call and beat that one guy who should of never glanced at that lebanese, even if it was in the process of turning his head to make sure it was safe to cross the road.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I used to attend many Bulldogs games but eventually got sick of the crap that used to go on in the stands. I was gob smacked by some of the stuff that would go on. I still go to the odd Doggies game but now mostly attend Dragons/Rooster games and the difference is amazing. Yes its true that its a minority of Bulldogs fans that cause the trouble but it only takes the minority to make the rest look bad. In all honesty I think its time the good Dogs fans stand up to the stupid Lebbo thug pieces of sh*t that hijack the stands and do what they can to get rid of them. Most of these young guys I see there have no respect for anyone and are just there to go on with their usual macho bullsh*t and act like tough guys in front of their geniused mates.
Its time all Bull dogs fans take a stand otherwise your all just painted in same picture.
Exactly what stand do you propose we take? :lol: This oft-repeated line rings hollow without a good suggestion to back it up.
I don' need your diarrhoea repeated at all thanks.

And the Police are certainly NOT responsible for Canterbury fans vandalism. They just get to divert their resources away from other crimes whenever Canterbury plays.

Canterbury may not have control over what happens, but they do have control over what type of delinquent they attract to their games. For instance, are their any ground announcements, messages on tickets, or advertising reminding fans to act within the law going home from games? Do they do anything at all? Do they have security guards at the station and in the carpark? Do they liaise with NSW police and transport police about crowd control at games?

What do you do when blue and white clad hoons put blue and white paint on cars at the footy - apart from deny it was Dogs fans ffs!!!!!!!

The law has a paedophile register. There should also be a Canterbury Fan register. That way Inspector Plod doesn't have to bother the poor old Tigers fan at Tibooburra again -they can start at Timmah's place in Gosford.

The register could also serve as a warning to residents - who can campaign to have the Bulldogs fans relocated for the protection of their children!
If it wasn't obvious you were trolling before, it certainly is now.

Are you sure you aren't double accounts with skeepe? :lol:

sarahk

Juniors
[FKN-SIK];6780583 said:
M4 u goes to Parramatta ;)

DING DING DING

Obviously you haven't seen some of the fine characters out that way lol
Umm i didnt know that when people wanted to attend a game at ANZ stadium that they drove to parra ? In fact im fairly sure they would be driving to homebush or from homebush ( when the games completed ) Considering that the exit for homebush is on the m4 it would make sense that someone would see bulldogs supporters in cars.on the M4.

Bumble

First Grade
Timmah in a thread about Souths fans throwing stuff a couple of weeks ago:

Not at all, I just don't understand why you came in and defended yourself and other Souffs forummers when the attack was in no way aimed at you. Each comment above yours was directed to those who threw the stuff, and you went and took it personally.

Hence why I found it funny - you were being extremely precious.

I've reacted to generalised criticism of my team many times, I'll proudly admit to that, but I've never taken personal offence and suggested that someone has accused me personally of being in the wrong.

You were absolutely precious, and you took it very seriously.

If you can't see that, then good for you.

Hypocrisy, thy name is Timmah :lol:

I parked in Uhrig rd yesterday. You could still see all the blue and white paint splattered all over the rd. We play the Dogs this week. Think I'll leave the car at home...

Latest posts