What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bulldogs fans at it again.

dice

Juniors
I just heard on 2GB that last night at Bankstown Bulldogs fans numbering the hundreds were pelting police officers and their vehicles with objects.

Some people just don't get it.

Cammo

Bench
One thing I am worried about is that win or lose, the celebrations around that area could get ugly tonight.

Hopefully the police have thought of this and have plans in place already to keep control of the idiots.

avsterooster

Juniors
i hope maximum numbers of police and security are at the ground and ready to stop the idiots from causing trouble

Harold Bishop

Juniors
The Doggies supporters will be going crazy win or lose tonight, the bandwagon roosters supporters better stay at home.

Forum Idiot

Bench
the main reason i was hoping the dogs wouldnt make the Grand final is the fans. im sure that they are going to drag the game through the mud again. Im genuinly concerned about their behaviour.

nqboy

First Grade
There'll be plenty of security at the game, the problems may well come after the game on the way home.

eelsta

Bench
dice said:
I just heard on 2GB that last night at Bankstown Bulldogs fans numbering the hundreds were pelting police officers and their vehicles with objects.

Some people just don't get it.
oh well it wont be there faults just misunderstood
:roll:

strider

Post Whore
I drove through Belmore yesterday (unfortunately had to on my way to cricket)....there was a whole lot of flag waving and yelling and horn blasting going on.....very tame and good natured.

But I have few doubts that win or lose there will be trouble tonight - maybe not at the game, but afterwards.

Its a total disgrace to the NRL that this crap goes on....the cost to everyone of having to provide way more security to the entire city than should be necessary is just ridiculous.

gregstar

Referee
remember the number is 1800 123 400 to report acts of terrorism - I wonder how many calls that'll get tonight - I hope they have a huge call centre!

ucantseeme

Juniors
there is some moron who has been driving up and down the main road near my place with horn blaring. No, it's not beep...beep, it's beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep! Continuously! :evil:

Just driving up and down the same street over and over. What is wrong with these people?

I hope there isn't any trouble at the game or for the people getting home. It would be nice if evrything goes smoothly.

I wonder what the picture on tomrrows paper will be?

strong_latte

Juniors
ucantseeme said:
there is some moron who has been driving up and down the main road near my place with horn blaring. No, it's not beep...beep, it's beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep! Continuously! :evil:

Just driving up and down the same street over and over. What is wrong with these people?

I hope there isn't any trouble at the game or for the people getting home. It would be nice if evrything goes smoothly.

I wonder what the picture on tomrrows paper will be?

Yeah, my mate lives and Campse and he said the same thing! A few cars full of absolute f**ksticks just blowing horns and screaming at the top of their lungs while waving doggies fans... My mate is actually a knights supporter, but since moving to campse has barracked for the doggies aswell, but since the last few days with all these dumbshit fans he's so pissed he said he's actually gonna go for the roosters! :lol: :lol: :lol:
You have to wonder what these apes are thinking (clearly not smart enough to be human) though? Fair enough if they had already won the GF, but 4 days before it even starts (thats when my mate first told me about them)??? thats pretty pathetic!

SOULS 04

Juniors
hopefully there is no problems
but if the dogs win there prolly will be

and if they lose.... its time to get out the tear gas and pepper spray

stubbsie

Juniors
hopefully there is no problems
but if the dogs win there prolly will be

and if they lose.... its time to get out the tear gas and pepper spray

don't worry ive got mine :evil: :twisted:

Latest posts