What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bulldogs Fans: When Braith signs with the Rorters...

rabbitville

I reckon if Ash signed with them, most of the Rabbitoh faithful (some would wish him the best of luck and move on) would let rip.

choisir

Juniors
As a Dogs supporter ,if Braith doesnt stay at Belmore Id like to see him at Souths.The only reason we had him was because of the "unfair dismissal" of Souths from the NRL.I dont think Id jeer him if he joined Easts but the first time I see him in their jumper Ill give him both barrels.

axie

Juniors
I will continue to support Braith as I do Price, Thurston, Smith, Norton and everyone else who has parted ways with my club. Who I am to judge a player who signs the biggest contract, I know I've done the same in the past and I certainly will do the same in the future.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Who do you think we are? Canberra Fans?

I just cheer the Boys in the Blue & White. Once they leave I hold no aminosity towards them, their just looking after their career.

But I must admit it's nice when they cop a big hit in a game against us!

Cammo

Bench
Always cheer for anyone in the Blue and White. If he leaves then he just becomes another player that is in opposition to us. I'll wish him all the best but he will know that I won't cheer for him against my team.

Moffo

Referee
eh

the fact he is going to the roosters gets on my tits more then anything

no comment

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Once he's at South Sydney or Eastern Lattes then I'll boo him. He's a Bulldogs now and that's what counts.

woodgers

Bench
Dogs Of War said:
Who do you think we are? Canberra Fans?

I just cheer the Boys in the Blue & White. Once they leave I hold no aminosity towards them, their just looking after their career.

But I must admit it's nice when they cop a big hit in a game against us!

Canberra fans? Does this whole Finch thing really need to be explained to airheads such as yourself again? I've been supporting the Raiders all my life, besides that prick Finch who carrys on like the schoolgirl that he is every time he plays us, no Raiders fans hold anything against ex players.

ozzie

Bench
woodgers said:
Canberra fans? Does this whole Finch thing really need to be explained to airheads such as yourself again? I've been supporting the Raiders all my life, besides that prick Finch who carrys on like the schoolgirl that he is every time he plays us, no Raiders fans hold anything against ex players.

yeah right - and the pope is a catholic. You are either a liar or a fool - take your choice. Geez I sat in a bay and watched this year's game against Canberra. The language directed to Monaghan and Finch was shocking and it was also highlighted by someone assaulting Monaghan's family. Now tell me another story - something like Peter Pan.

Also while you are at it tell me the problem you guys have with Lozza and Stuart..

yankeeboy

Juniors
What the hell does that mean?

The QRL selected Ashley Harrison, so that's obviously wrong.

I really don't like Stuart very much, but I trust that the NSWRL will choose the best 5/8 for the job next year (read: Trent Barrett).

Fairfax

Juniors
But I thought that the rorters had signed Willie Mason and didn't have any money left for Braith.

Raider_69

Post Whore
ozzie said:
yeah right - and the pope is a catholic. You are either a liar or a fool - take your choice. Geez I sat in a bay and watched this year's game against Canberra. The language directed to Monaghan and Finch was shocking and it was also highlighted by someone assaulting Monaghan's family. Now tell me another story - something like Peter Pan.

Also while you are at it tell me the problem you guys have with Lozza and Stuart..

We have no problem with Lozza and Sticky, truth be told id love to have them back again coaching canberra... someone assaulting the Monaghan family? hmm if you actually had a clue or were at all witness to it you'd know David Monaghan was only one doing the physical assaulting... but lets not let facts get in the way of a good story aye you senile old merkin