What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bulldogs snare Kiwis prop Eastwood

Shorty

Staff member
Dogs are looking great for the 8 now, they've recruited quite well.

Loudstrat

Coach
I got on the dogs at $3.90 to make the 8 when a dogs fan in our office pointed out the odds prior to round 1.

Looking like a bloody good bet thus far.

Yeah. One game. You are a shoe in :roll:

Gotta admire the dogs. Best way to stop players going to Easts is by becoming Easts. ;-)

Greenberg is possibly the best club CEO atm.

aqua_duck

Coach
Did anyone see him today training, they showed abit 0f vision on fox and he deadset looks like he's put on 15kg. ATM he looks more like a contestent on the biggest loser than a professional footballer

Gaba

First Grade
Yeah. One game. You are a shoe in :roll:

Gotta admire the dogs. Best way to stop players going to Easts is by becoming Easts. ;-)

Greenberg is possibly the best club CEO atm.

Yeah best CEO spends overs on players for the team to finish in the bottom 4 of the ladder :),

Last edited:

Jono078

Referee
Did anyone see him today training, they showed abit 0f vision on fox and he deadset looks like he's put on 15kg. ATM he looks more like a contestent on the biggest loser than a professional footballer
Yeah, he has a lot of work to do before he makes the Dogs top 17, unfortunate he let himself get to that stage really.

I don't think he'll make the team until at least round 8.

Shorty

Staff member

Yeah, he has a lot of work to do before he makes the Dogs top 17, unfortunate he let himself get to that stage really.

I don't think he'll make the team until at least round 8.
Yeah I had noticed that.
I think Eastwood probably struggles with his weight in general and it had been reported that he was just training by himself on the GC.
A weight session by yourself is completely different to the S&C with the Kiwis and Broncos.

Pierced Soul

First Grade
Yeah I had noticed that.
I think Eastwood probably struggles with his weight in general and it had been reported that he was just training by himself on the GC.
A weight session by yourself is completely different to the S&C with the Kiwis and Broncos.

:lol: if by weigths we're talking about the food he's been lifting into his mouth

there's a reason he's called beastwood

Yosh

Coach
Alright how do they manage to do that? What were the knights doing we need that guy bad...