What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bulldogs Team Named

Mitsubishi Electric Bulldogs coach Steve Folkes has made one change to the side that lost to the Sea Eagles last Saturday. Lee Te Maari, who makes his debut for the Club, will play off the bench, with Nick Kouparitsas moving back to Premier League.

Folkes said, “Lee’s form in Premier League has been great and this is just reward for his efforts.

“Nick Kouparitsas shouldn’t feel dejected going back to Premier League, he has done the job for us in first grade but has only had limited game time. I felt it was important for him to play more minutes to maintain his match fitness and it will be important for us when Origin time comes around and we will need his services then.”

1. Luke Patten
2. Hazem El Masri
3. Daryl Millard
4. Willie Tonga
5. Trent Cutler
6. Daniel Holdsworth
7. Ben Roberts
8. Mark O'Meley
9. Corey Hughes
10. Willie Mason
11. Sonny Bill Williams
12. Andrew Ryan ( C )
13. Reni Maitua

Interchange:
14. Dallas McIlwain
15. Chris Armit
16. Kane Cleal
17. Lee Te Maari

http://bulldogs.com.au/main.php?page=article&id=905

Y2Eel

First Grade
Lee Te Maari 's form has been good enough to get him a gig in first grade but Shifty Sherwins form hasnt?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Strong looking side, i think we have the edge out wide. Our bench looks a little stronger than theirs as well. Sherwin must have run over Folke's dog.

MarkInTheStands said:
Shifty has to have done something Major to piss off Folkes, from what I hear from Dogs fans.

It must be something bad cause Sherwin has been killing it in premier league.
Not sure if he will be called up late but i doubt it.
Should be a good game anyway and hopefully a sellout.
good luck.

Hurriflatch

Referee
Not that I wish injury upon a player but if Ben Roberts is unable to backup from the test it will be interesting to see if Sherwin makes the side.

If he still doesn't get picked then he might as well get a release cause he'll never play 1st grade at the dogs again.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Im confident. Whilst Canterbury have some great players they also have quite a few duds who imo if you pressure enough will f**k up big time.

Ron Jeremy said:
Im confident. Whilst Canterbury have some great players they also have quite a few duds who imo if you pressure enough will f**k up big time.

You must have forgotten Finch in your team :sarcasm:

im not confident about this weeks game, its dissapointing not to see sherwin in FG, i have been hearing the same about folkes and sherwin been in conflict also.

whatever the situation may be, they should sit down and talk it out, no point of punishing the team and fans, sherwin belongs in FG!, we are not organised without him

other than that, good luck for this week guys, should be a good game.

caylo

Bench
Five Dock Bulldog said:
You must have forgotten Finch in your team :sarcasm:

yer but you guys have roberts to even things out. We have a dud 5-8, you have a dud halfback, exept the difference is you dud halfback will have to back up, and will play even worse. Its a test, which player (timmy or Holdworth) is less effected by inept partners. On a real note, the forward battle will be tough, but i think we have you out wide, more flare and speed. Tonga is you best player, and he struggling still. Last year your forwards carried you, with the loss of asotasi and myles, i don't know if they can still afford to carry the team. Not top say that you guys arn't a class act, still have an international forward pack, and Hindy Caylo and Fui are goin to have to be on their game.

Redback71

First Grade
will we win? yes or no? cause i just dont know. if we play a good game and dont make any errors and get repeat sets, then we should win for sure, cause the dogs seem to tire out in the back end of the game.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
geez, how bad is their bench

Cleal is a bunnies reject as well as a Manly reject