What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BULLDOGS v BRISBANE *live updates & discussion* LET'S GET IT ON!

salivor

First Grade
Am I the only one who can't wait for him to arrive, roll out the red carpet and bring on the biggest dummy spit you're ever going to see. You all know who I'm talking about.

Mr Saab

Referee
The refs should not have allowed the Berrigan try...changed the whole game...blah blah blah

Timmah....the eternal pharking dickhead

renouf

Juniors
i'll say this, the week off doesn't help AT ALL... the bulldogs were buggered, I could see it in the first half when the dogs were attacking for 2 or 3 sets and didn't score.. they looked gone then

RABK

Referee
Bloody well done Broncs, awesome, awesome display and in a sad way certainly makes me feel a little better about last week.

Over to you Storm/Dragons - good luck....you'll need it.

Mr Saab

Referee
Sea Eagle Scuba said:
If the Storm win tomoz, crowd predictions for GF?

Full house.
Just because it is out of town teams doesnt mean they wont pack it out.
Look at the AFL in 2005...and again in 2006. They will pack the MCG.
If they dont get a full house at Telstra for the GF in the NRL then league is really in trouble

Mr Saab said:
Full house.
Just because it is out of town teams doesnt mean they wont pack it out.
Look at the AFL in 2005...and again in 2006. They will pack the MCG.
If they dont get a full house at Telstra for the GF in the NRL then league is really in trouble

Yeah I agree. However there will probably be a lot of "neutral" supporters then next week.

Mr Saab

Referee
Definately.
Alot of corporate people too. The "Avg" fan cant afford to take his family to the football when it is 100 a ticket.
Rugby league GF is an event, not a regular game at Brookvale, parra, leichhardt etc

AsPiRiNg YoUtH

Juniors
WERE ON OUR WAY!!!!!!

Just a question, do you think Civo will miss the game? Has he got a good record? I dont think it was bad, so if hes got a clean sheet it should be okay. Am i right or wrong?

AsPiRiNg YoUtH

Juniors
ah ok, well what do you think he will get? Personally for me it was soft, but than again, you never know with the judiciary. Hopefully hes all good.

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
Damn fine effort by the Broncos in the 2nd half. They won comfortable in the end.

70c p/l should be fine. Just a bit of a cuddle. Nothing much in it.

CowMan

Juniors
Timmmah

brimel.jpg

mattyg

Bench
He should get off, from what i seen at the game it didnt look to bad, but it CERTAINLY warranted a penalty. Especially with some of the tackles Mason has been penalised for this year around the shoulders. In fact, Broncos received a penalty about 30 seconds after it, and 70/cents was placed on report. How did they miss it at the time?? When SBW stayed down i was getting worried.

Latest posts