What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BULLDOGS v BRISBANE *live updates & discussion* LET'S GET IT ON!

Smiley

Bench
salivor said:
I just can't believe it, speechless, I can't comprehend that we're going to the Grand Final, someone pinch me.

Im with you salivor, Atleast tonight showed that Lockyer is the best player in the world.

*Paul*

Juniors
greeneyed said:
First try in second half was from a blatant forward pass from Hodges. .
Just looking at it again, and you're right. I thought it was forward at first, then not on one replay, but it was.

Ghoulies

Bench
Before I go off on the piss....

Commiserations to the Dogs; I can't imagine how heartbroken you must feel right now.

innsaneink

Referee
What an unbelievable comeback...absolutely amazing, and berrigans effort for his 2nd try nothing short of brilliant

pantherz9103

First Grade
Doesn't matter the Storm or Dragons will win the trophy (hopefully storm). They both always beat the Broncos.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Devastated. Thats the only word that can sum up this feeling. Couple of calls go against the dogs, and credit to the Broncos to make them pay. My wife being the great girl she is gave me something that can always make sure you your are feeling a lot better thou...

c_eagle

Juniors
Dogs Of War said:
Devastated. Thats the only word that can sum up this feeling. Couple of calls go against the dogs, and credit to the Broncos to make them pay. My wife being the great girl she is gave me something that can always make sure you your are feeling a lot better thou...
Cookies!

aussies1st

Staff member
Key to beating the Broncos, don't let them get momentum. Killed the Knights last week now killed the Dogs this week.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Borat loved it, exclusive pic just come in:

pop_up_01.jpg