What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BULLDOGS v BRISBANE *live updates & discussion* LET'S GET IT ON!

salivor

First Grade
Replacing Hannant with Carlaw makes it a lighter bench but then we are starting with Thaiday in the second row so it wouldn't bother me, Jane is twice the player this year than what he's put up the previous couple of seasons.

Stewie Griffin

Juniors
really? jane carlaw?? not sure... maybe jane's brother dane carlaw?? :D :sarcasm:

or is this another nick name for the guy??

Dogaholic

First Grade
Timmah said:
13? Interesting margin :-k

Dogs up by 6 with 10 to go.
Shifty pots a field goal soon after.
Broncs play desperate football leading to an error and the dogs close the game out with a try and conversion.

Rammo

Juniors
Mr Saab said:
Timmah, really....stick to banner making and trolling the NRL site for game day information.
Talking sense with you is impossible

Couldn't have put it better myself.

He continues to embarass the decent supporters of the club.

I'm not cocky at all. I reckon this game's a toss of the coin.

Mr Saab

Referee
Rammo said:

I like the dogs, i really do...and if they win i will be going for them in the GF.
Timmah...he can get pharked.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Rammo said:

Couldn't resist could you? Passing on comment helps the situation nought and you know it. You're no less an embarrassment than I am. Your showing in legend's "Bulldogs finals record" thread was nothing short of woeful.

Again, quote me where I've been cocky.

Rammo

Juniors
Timmah said:
You can have a Brisbane Broncos 07 one on Saturday morning. How's that sound?

Sounds pretty cocky to me.

Every time you've asked me to prove that you've said something, I've done it. You just don't get it. You keep coming back and embarassing yourself.

The reason I make these passing comments is to save face for myself and most other Dogs fans on LU that cringe when they read your posts.

As Saab said, just go back, make your banners and troll the NRL site for match broadcast times.

As for your comment that I'm no less of an embarassment than you are, I think we can let the people on the forum judge that. And I think, barring Canberra supporters, the response would be unanimous.

Since when have people used other threads as examples to get on top in arguments? If you wanted me to follow a similar criteria, I'd have to make references to every thread you've posted in.

Timmah

Staff member
Cocky? It's called banter before a game, something even salivor recognised and clarified to stewie griffin earlier in the thread. FFS mate, wake up. You've come into this thread solely to have a go at me with your opening line. If you have an issue, take it to TFC. Looks like you wanted to cover ever base with needless facts in that defence too. Good to see you've got some tickets on yourself though. Back to the footy now.

Roy boy looks like he's about 51-49%. He sounded confident today.

Here's some interesting stats about the history between the two sides:

Bulldogs v Broncos -- Aussie Stadium
Referee: TBA, Friday September 22, 7:45pm
Broadcast: 7:30pm - Channel 9
Last Met: Broncos 30 v Bulldogs 0, Rd 24, 2006
Last Finals Meeting: Broncos 38 Bulldogs 12, 1998 Grand Final, SFS
Total Games: 33, Won: 13, Lost: 19, Drawn: 1
Home Games: 14, Won: 6, Lost: 8, Drawn: 0
Away Games: 15, Won: 5, Lost: 9, Drawn: 1
Aussie Stadium: 3, Won: 1, Lost: 2, Drawn: 0
Total Points For: 609
Total Points Against: 766
Biggest Crowd: 54,751 - Broncos 38 v Bulldogs 18, ANZ Stadium, Rd 17, 1993

ByRd

First Grade
Cmon Doggiessssssss I Cant Wait For This One, Bring It On Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!

Mr Saab

Referee
Timmah said:
Cocky? It's called banter before a game, something even salivor recognised and clarified to stewie griffin earlier in the thread. FFS mate, wake up. You've come into this thread solely to have a go at me with your opening line. If you have an issue, take it to TFC. Looks like you wanted to cover ever base with needless facts in that defence too. Good to see you've got some tickets on yourself though. Back to the footy now.

Banter? you? you wouldnt know how to spell Banter.
You are a goose...you are in the Loti, Razor and BBSF class.

Timmah

Staff member
:lol: Do you realise how pathetic disliking someone over the internet truly is? I don't dislike you one bit, you're a funny bastard. But the fact you take everything I do and say so damn seriously and the fact you troll me around the NRL forum is really quite depressing champ.

Unless of course you like the smell of my ass, in which case, you're f**ked mate.

Mr Saab

Referee
And do you know how said it is to discuss some of the crap you do in the FFB section...and also create pretty little banners for people?

Timmah

Staff member
:lol: The fact you take offence to it and troll on about it for as long as you do is much more depressing. I always thought "don't like it, don't read it", but there's something about having you respond to everything I do that makes me want to keep posting. Don't you just love how I get under your skin? Want a banner? ;-)

Timmah

Staff member
And you're a few floats short of a Mardi Gras. What's your point?

:crazy:

Which hotel RABK?

Latest posts