What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BULLDOGS v BRISBANE *live updates & discussion* LET'S GET IT ON!

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
You can have a Brisbane Broncos 07 one on Saturday morning. How's that sound?

salivor

First Grade
Don't want to get too far ahead of myself, I'll focus on the grand final first but thanks for offering.

Timmah

Staff member
What Grand Final? Toowoomba lost the QLD Cup yesterday ;-)

Stewie Griffin

Juniors
omg... no offense, but timmah and salivor argue about "such" discreet sh*t, its funny... lolz omg start arguing about whats important, not my clubs better than yours... the aura i feel coming out of you two arguing is a love fight which is just sad coming from two people on the internet.

no offense to paraplegics or the disadvantaged, but anyone who argues over the internet is like the athletes of the paralympics... you may win, but you are still retarted... ;-)

Timmah

Staff member
Stewie Griffin said:
omg... no offense, but timmah and salivor argue about "such" discreet sh*t, its funny... lolz omg start arguing about whats important, not my clubs better than yours... the aura i feel coming out of you two arguing is a love fight which is just sad coming from two people on the internet.

no offense to paraplegics or the disadvantaged, but anyone who argues over the internet is like the athletes of the paralympics... you may win, but you are still retarted... ;-)

:lol:

Stewie. Lolz. OMG. :sarcasm:

Stewie Griffin

Juniors
hahaha yes i don't have a life... i use internet lingo so i can post 4700+ posts in a forum arguing about things kids in primary school argue about... my dads stronger than your dad... haha my dog is bigger and smarter than yours...

Stewie Griffin

Juniors
ok timmah... so got to your conclusion as to which teams is better than the other?? maybe my dad has a better opinion than your dad.. hell, my dads stronger than yours,faster, has more money, owns the eiffel tower, and is bill gates' best friend...

get a life

salivor

First Grade
Who's arguing? Don't take it so seriously, it was just some friendly banter.

Oh and Stewie, I believe you're now argueing, on an internet forum. Want to finger paint with the rest of us geniuss?

Stewie Griffin

Juniors
my thread did not contain an argument, merely a statement of sarcasm to prove my point of arguing over stupid things on the internet is just sad...

Stewie Griffin

Juniors
but back to the subject, this game should be a ripper with the forwards bashing each other and the back line producing magical moments throughout the game... i hope the broncos win, it may be 2-0 to us this season, but records are meant to be broken... hopefully next year~

salivor

First Grade
My c**ks bigger than yours. Oh and you dropped something over there by the door, yeah just over there, yeah it's your sense of humour.

Stewie Griffin

Juniors
salivor if your reply above was just to copy what i said, so be it, i take it on the chin... however if you were trying to offend me, i want to ask how old are you? using sexual reproductive organs to prove you are the bigger man here... hmmm... whens the last time a respectable adult has said that?? hmmm can't get my fingers on it..

please explain... hopefully its the first one

salivor

First Grade
Of course it was the first one, you really did leave your sense of humour at the door didn't you?

once asotasi and maitua are named in the side(hopefully), i will feel more confident, on the other hand if there back from injury you cant expect them to be at their best, but i do hope they provide some type of impact, even if its coming of the bench for a period of 20-25 min, its still something
again good luck brisbane, it should be a great game, hopefully it should be a great atmosphere on friday.

Latest posts