What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BULLDOGS V TIGERS - GAME OF RD 3

Who Will Win?

• Total voters

maelgwnau

Juniors
This game promises to be 1 of the best of the season when the Wests Tigers Face Off Vs Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

The last time these 2 teams met the bulldogs won under a very contoversial situation with Matt Utai when he dropped the ball in the In Goal. Bulldogs ended up winning 24 - 20

This game will be My Match Of The Round

Tigers by 2points

Bomber

Bench
This game promises to be 1 of the best of the season when the Wests Tigers Face Off Vs Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

My sarcasm meter is going into overdrive......

tiger_nick

Bench
We always seem to trouble the Dogs. I think our record over the last 4 years against them is 3 wins 1 draw and 3 losses. There is an unofficial team on the Wests Tigers forum (see below) posted by a guy who is usually on the money. If that team takes the field I wouldnt rule and upset out. I still will however be tipping Canterbury.

1. Hodgson
2. Reick
3. Halatau
4. Whatiura
5. Richards
6. Marshall
7. Prince
8. Gibbs
9. Farah
10. Skandalis
11. Laffranchi
12. O'Neil
13. Galea

14. Harrison
15. Small
16. Payten
17. Fulton

maelgwnau

Juniors
tiger_nick said:
We always seem to trouble the Dogs. I think our record over the last 4 years against them is 3 wins 1 draw and 3 losses. There is an unofficial team on the Wests Tigers forum (see below) posted by a guy who is usually on the money. If that team takes the field I wouldnt rule and upset out. I still will however be tipping Canterbury.

1. Hodgson
2. Reick
3. Halatau
4. Whatiura
5. Richards
6. Marshall
7. Prince
8. Gibbs
9. Farah
10. Skandalis
11. Laffranchi
12. O'Neil
13. Galea

14. Harrison
15. Small
16. Payten
17. Fulton

hoping thats the team that plays however i was hoping wilson would be back to play in the centres with whatiura and take halutau and put him on the bench instead of payton or small

Mr_Raditch

Juniors
I think it should be a close game. As long as Sheens picks teh right team. I.E. no Reynolds, Miles or Fitzhenry, & the tigers can actually hold onto the ball.

The Bulldogs dont lose 2 games in a row very often.

They will be out to redeem themselves following the loss to Nth QLD

Interesting to see how the Tigers go having had the bye in Round 2

I hope it's a good close match.

However i'm tipping the Bulldogs to win by at least 20

mr panama

Juniors
i personally think the manly-melbourne game will be much better than this one. two teams that have started off well and there should be a big crowd at brookie for what it think will be a good, even contest.

dogs by 20. they'll bounce back after friday's loss.

JK

Even my sarcasm meter is maxing out...

Hope the crowd is good but I think it will take a significant dive...

innsaneink

Referee
Quite a few good lookin matches this round.....

Warriors- Cowboys in NZ....both last round giant killers.

Penrith-Saints....battle of the deperadoes.

Roosters- Broncos should be entertaining.

Wests Tigers by 8 ;-) [-o<

Raider_69

Post Whore
Manly - Melbourne and Canberra - Souths look like good games this week...

hmmm save that quote, wont be often you see that :lol:

maelgwnau

Juniors
pfft all of you can rite off the tigers but the facts say that the tigers have it all over the bulldogs in homebush

Jordan

Juniors
This season will be interesting for the Tigers... Coming so close to the finals last year would have been pretty tough on them mentally..

bonstonker

Juniors
The Mighty Rabbit said:
The Bulldogs dont lose 2 games in a row very often.

no they don't,but when they have the last few years the tigers have been one of the teams that have contributed to one of the losses.

last year they lost rd 11 to the tigers and round 12 to penrith.
in 03 they lost round 11 to the broncos and round 12 to the tigers.
in 02 they lost to the tigers in round 1 and then drew with the broncos round 2.

had a win against the dogs every year the last 3.

dogs v tigers are always a good match.

and look for sbw to bring out the best in bronson harrison for the tigers.