What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BULLDOGS V TIGERS - GAME OF RD 3

Who Will Win?

• Total voters

Eddie.

Bench
The Tigers have beaten the Bulldogs in their last 3 away encounters with them as well as being robbed at Ctown last year.

I dont think we will disgrace ourselves although it is on channel 9

Eddie.

Bench
The Tigers have beaten the Bulldogs in their last 3 away encounters with them as well as being robbed at Ctown last year.

I dont think we will disgrace ourselves although it is on channel 9

Lego_Man

First Grade
Match of the round?

Nah.....

That'll be either Roosters-Broncos or Warriors-Cowboys

BTW Dogs by 18

Canterbury could be vunerable. They scored 28 against Saints at Homebush in the first half but as we saw this week so did Melbourne. Canterbury fell away in the second half v Saints and were probably flattered by the final score in Townsville. I think the Dogs will come into there own this week against Wests and beat them and do it comfortably but they could be vulnerable by the same token.

westie

Bench
After that original team was posted I was very excited. Having seen the shit Sheens is actually going to dish up I have lost plenty of confidence.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
I hope the Bulldogs players are as laid back and confident as some of their supporters.

That's all I'll say.

Anyway, if thats the official team, which it should be, then we are in with a big shot. A creative five-eighth to take some pressure of Prince, props on the bench, Galea back to lock and Robbie Farah into the team - which means we will be kicking alot from dummy half.

I can't wait.

Magpie Nick

Juniors
bonstonker said:
and look for sbw to bring out the best in bronson harrison for the tigers.

He will need to improve out of sight after his performance against Parramatta, he is the only person I've seen literally stop before the line.

ByRd

First Grade
shreks out for about 4-6 wks & i am confident we can bounce back but i will not be getting cocky about it but we should have to much for the tigers & win on sunday.

^ Pando

retired
hybrid_tiger said:
I hope the Bulldogs players are as laid back and confident as some of their supporters.

Well I for one aren't laid back at all. If we play like we did last week, the Tigers are a huge chance. I was just glad that I saw the Parramatta game this week. At least we were better than someone! :lol:

OVP

Coach
Dogs by 40+. Perhaps if it wasnt on TV then it might be an upset ... but the Tigers get stage fright.

innsaneink

Referee
OVP said:
Dogs by 40+. Perhaps if it wasnt on TV then it might be an upset ... but the Tigers get stage fright.

Yeah thats right....theyre fine with foxtel, its just the channel 9 jitters! :roll:

This match at Cambo last year was one of the games of the season.

Mr_Raditch

Juniors
Bomber said:
This game promises to be 1 of the best of the season when the Wests Tigers Face Off Vs Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

My sarcasm meter is going into overdrive......

No one expected your team to trouble the Dogs & look what happened. Was a great game & hopefully the tigers-dogs game will be to & the tigers get up :D

Tigerpete

Juniors
Its very hard to say how this game will go. In Round 1 the Tigers were aweful, probably one of their worst performances ever, especially the second half . This week though, they've had a week off, Have Marshall, Gibbs, Farah and Wilson back which will serve us well.

To many the Dogs should win and win well, the odds of that are certainly better than that of a tigers win but history suggests it will be closer than many will admit.

Channel 9 though will be more excited about a few of the match ups.

Williams V Marshall
Sherwin V Prince

Balmain_Boy

Magpie Nick said:
bonstonker said:
and look for sbw to bring out the best in bronson harrison for the tigers.

He will need to improve out of sight after his performance against Parramatta, he is the only person I've seen literally stop before the line.

Continuing your brothers preaching are you?

What comes from Balmain = bad :roll:

Get some perspective.

ozzy_ozman

Juniors
BULLDOGS TEAM:

1. Luke Patten
2. Hazem El Masri
3. Jamaal Lolesi
4. Willie Tonga
5. Matt Utai
6. Braith Anasta
7. Brent Sherwin
8. Chris Armit
9. Adam Perry
10. Roy Asotasi
11. Sonny Bill Williams
12. Andrew Ryan (c)
13. Tony Grimaldi

Interchange
14. Corey Hughes
15. Ben Czislowski
16. Nate Myles
17. Adam Brideson

By looking at this lineup... we will be too strong for you pussycats! Dogs by 14

westie

Bench
I'm actually looking forward to Gibbs vs SBW. Hopefully Bryce can turn it on in his first proper match in ages.

Latest posts