What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BULLDOGS V TIGERS - GAME OF RD 3

Who Will Win?

• Total voters

Magpie Nick

Juniors
Balmain_Boy said:
Magpie Nick said:
bonstonker said:
and look for sbw to bring out the best in bronson harrison for the tigers.

He will need to improve out of sight after his performance against Parramatta, he is the only person I've seen literally stop before the line.

Continuing your brothers preaching are you?

What comes from Balmain = bad :roll:

Get some perspective.

Where have I said that everything bad that comes from Balmain is bad, or even implied that? Harrison played poor last week, 6 hitups isn't enough, stopping before the line isn't really the go in league, you have to go through the otherside, not stop.

God I hope Willie Tonga is off his game on the weekend.

Dog-E

Juniors
Is the team announced on the main part of the LeagueUnlimited.com site right?..Is Daniel Fitzhenry REALLY on the wing?? Eh, what what??! :shock:

1. Brett Hodgson
2. Daniel Fitzhenry
3. Dene Halatau
4. Paul Whatuira
5. Pat Richards
6. Benji Marshall
7. Scott Prince
8. Todd Payten
9. Ben Galea
10. John Skandalis
11. Anthony Laffranchi
12. Mark O’Neill (c)
13. Liam Fulton

14. Robbie Farah
15. John Wilson
16. Bronson Harrison
17. Bryce Gibbs

You know - I was actually rather concerned at this game until I saw that! :clap:

Dogs by 18

CULLUS.ONLINE

Juniors
Don't worry mate, Tigers fans feel it too. Say goodbye 2 points Tigers.......

If we had fielded Reick and Wilson in the centers and put Small and Halatau on the bench then i'd be happy

Magpie Nick

Juniors
Dog-E said:
Is the team announced on the main part of the LeagueUnlimited.com site right?..Is Daniel Fitzhenry REALLY on the wing?? Eh, what what??! :shock:

1. Brett Hodgson
2. Daniel Fitzhenry
3. Dene Halatau
4. Paul Whatuira
5. Pat Richards
6. Benji Marshall
7. Scott Prince
8. Todd Payten
9. Ben Galea
10. John Skandalis
11. Anthony Laffranchi
12. Mark O’Neill (c)
13. Liam Fulton

14. Robbie Farah
15. John Wilson
16. Bronson Harrison
17. Bryce Gibbs

You know - I was actually rather concerned at this game until I saw that! :clap:

Dogs by 18

Think him in that position against Tonga is worse...

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Our strongest side this season would be something like this:

1. Hodgson
2. Rieck
3. Elford
4. Whatuira
5. Richards
6. Marshall
7. Prince
13. Galea
12. O'Neill (c)
11. Laffranchi
10. Skandalis
9. Farah
8. Gibbs
-----------------
14. Payten
15. Small
16. Harrison
17. Fulton

Trollhammaren

Juniors
If people actually think back to the game Fitzhenry played on the wing it was actually one of his better performances. He came infield and made some great dummy half runs. That and short grubbers into the ingoal are really his main (if only) strengths.

ozzy_ozman

Juniors
according to the wests tiggers forum...

they reckon SBW is piss weak which O'Neill and Laffranchi will cream SBW on sunday :lol: :lol: :lol:

tiger_nick

Bench
ozzy_ozman said:

they reckon SBW is piss weak which O'Neill and Laffranchi will cream SBW on sunday :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thats not said anywhere. More then half the people on that site don't want O'Neil in first grade anyway.

Mr_Raditch

Juniors
ozzy_ozman said:

Where'd you pull that one from son. I've never seen anyone say that on the WT forum. I know your a Canterbury fan but I still expect you to be able to read.
Hang on let me make a story up, according to the Kennel Terry Lamb is the greatest coach of all time & Matt Utai is good at turning & chasing a kick. :roll:

maelgwnau

Juniors
the only thing going for this ozzy guy is that he supports Liverpool and even then he's still a knob for starting shit

Balmain_Boy

Meh, at least we're are no the wankers praying for a 20 year old too injure his shoulder - despite the fact it could severely hampen his career if it happened.

ozboy

Juniors
Is this some sort of f#$ken joke or something.

Bulldogs V Tigers, game of Round 3.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Doggies will belt the Tigers by 30 points. This is the year Tim Sheens finally gets the sack, his coaching metods have past their use-by date and the Tigers can not score a try to save their own lives.

Tigers will finish in 14th position, they are just simply non-existant on the offensive end.

Eddie.

Bench
ozboy said:
Is this some sort of f#$ken joke or something.

Bulldogs V Tigers, game of Round 3.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well it was one of, if not the game of the year last year at Ctown when the Dogs had Price, Omealy and Mason in.

Anyway i expect the Dogs to win but i think we will make it interesting for a while.

izzo

Juniors
As much as I would want the Tigers to get the win, I have a strong feeling that the Bulldogs will hit the accelerator tonight and start to play like they did last year.