What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BULLDOGS V TIGERS - GAME OF RD 3

Who Will Win?

• Total voters

Bumble

First Grade
Charlie Saab said:
wow, so i had the balls to say something.
Phil Gould said penrith would come last in 2003
He also said Manly would come last in 2005.
He called it as he saw it and he was wrong....so did i.
Of course Bumble you dont make predictions as you are gutless

I'm gutless because I don't make idiotic predictions? I do make predictions you moron, and bets with my mates (Today I bet my friend that Warrington will now win the ESL) but at least I have the balls to say "I was wrong" unlike you who after every Souths win has just danced around it and said something equally geniused like "That was luck..they won't win again! I guarentee it!"

Maybe 6th time lucky with that predicition, eh toolbox?

innsaneink

Referee
Charlie Saab said:
wow, so i had the balls to say something.
Phil Gould said penrith would come last in 2003
He also said Manly would come last in 2005.
He called it as he saw it and he was wrong....so did i.
Of course Bumble you dont make predictions as you are gutless

Hahaha....Saab thinks idiocy equates to having balls.:lol:

Toolbox...:clap: Pay that.

Mr Saab

Referee
Bumble said:
I'm gutless because I don't make idiotic predictions? I do make predictions you moron, and bets with my mates (Today I bet my friend that Warrington will now win the ESL) but at least I have the balls to say "I was wrong" unlike you who after every Souths win has just danced around it and said something equally geniused like "That was luck..they won't win again! I guarentee it!"

Maybe 6th time lucky with that predicition, eh toolbox?

well you gave it to me (glad i have such an affect on your life that you remember what i wrote)
what do you want me to do? start a thread and say "I am sorry, i was wrong about souths, they did win a game when i said they wouldnt" :roll:

at least i can say my team will win the comp...you might be able to do that in saaaaaaaaay...2020.

Please...please...please find me quotes after every souths win (shouldnt be hard they have only won 6 games) where i have said souths were lucky.
As usual Bumble you are talking sh!t.

Bumble

First Grade
Charlie Saab said:
well you gave it to me (glad i have such an affect on your life that you remember what i wrote)
what do you want me to do? start a thread and say "I am sorry, i was wrong about souths, they did win a game when i said they wouldnt" :roll:

at least i can say my team will win the comp...you might be able to do that in saaaaaaaaay...2020.

Please...please...please find me quotes after every souths win (shouldnt be hard they have only won 6 games) where i have said souths were lucky.
As usual Bumble you are talking sh!t.

I don't need you to start a thread admitting you are wrong...but don't say the same stupid thing after we win a game!

Actually, keep doing it...it brings us luck.

Here's a quote for you Saab, right now.

Brisbane will not win the comp. They will not make the grand final.

Mr Saab

Referee
Bumble said:
I don't need you to start a thread admitting you are wrong...but don't say the same stupid thing after we win a game!

again please please please find me quotes from myself where i bagged the rabbits after wins vs the
sharks
cowboys
dogs.

you cant because i didnt say anything. See, once more you are talking sh!t.

Bumble

First Grade
Charlie Saab said:
again please please please find me quotes from myself where i bagged the rabbits after wins vs the
sharks
cowboys
dogs.

you cant because i didnt say anything. See, once more you are talking sh!t.

I cannot be bothered...I really, really couldn't. Point is, you've said it more than once.

Mr Saab

Referee
i bagged the hell out of them when they were playing crap and losing game after game, i will admit that no problem at all. I wasnt alone there.
However the recent wins they have had (4) i have not mentioned whatsover that they were "lucky...or....had ref help". I know because i didnt say a word