What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bundy Cup 2010

tezzah

Juniors
Caught the Windsor vs Wenty game last Friday - was okay, seemed like a trial with lots of free flowing ball and individuals having a hit out.

Caught the Mounties vs Brothers game last Sat - was also pretty much a trial for all who are trying to get in the mood of the season.

Should be interesting to see how the competition pans out after say 3-5 games.

As reported by yours truly at the start of the month.

Did notice that The Entrance did not have Grant Wooden playing for them.
I have heard that he has refused to play for them this year because they did not honour a deal he negotiated with them.
It will be a big blow if they lose him.

A bad loss for the entrance, maybe Cabra can offer him a job? :sarcasm:

gronkathon

First Grade
Quick Question.

Balmain Ryde are playing Penrith Brothers in a trial this weekend. Does anyone know where Brothers play their home games? Is that the one on Coombes St. in Penrith?

Thanks in advance

Chook Herron

Juniors
As reported by yours truly at the start of the month.

Did notice that The Entrance did not have Grant Wooden playing for them.
I have heard that he has refused to play for them this year because they did not honour a deal he negotiated with them.
It will be a big blow if they lose him.

A bad loss for the entrance, maybe Cabra can offer him a job? :sarcasm:

The guy is a drama queen. He made Erina jump through hoops a few years ago when he couldn't figure out what he was doing with his footy career and when they decided they had enough deregistered him, he spat the dummy.

Footy Tragic

Juniors
Cabra Bundy were beaten by Emu Plains A grade last night. Everything pointing to a long season. What a waste after last years success.

Cabra Bundy were beaten by Emu Plains A grade last night. Everything pointing to a long season. What a waste after last years success.

Man what a disaster, hopefully it is only a trial hiccup but from what I saw they were almost full strenght and had nothing.

The sad thing is that the pig headed heirarchy have driven all of the A graders away as well so there is not much backup.

It could be our worst season ever.

Roland

Juniors
Coach Ruttle put on a team of trialists. I think Josh McIlvenney was the only player from Cabra's 2009 team but they had Tinetali Papali, who has played with Cobras and Newtown in State Cup in the last 2 seasons. I reckon he will get 5/8 position, and ex Wenty player, Luke Fahey should get a bench spot but I dont know about any of the others.

???

Juniors
Cabra only had about 4 bundy players in last nights trial against Emu Plains. Defensively they were good but could'nt finish them off. The next trials against Mounties and Forster you will see them field a full side.

Coach Ruttle put on a team of trialists. I think Josh McIlvenney was the only player from Cabra's 2009 team but they had Tinetali Papali, who has played with Cobras and Newtown in State Cup in the last 2 seasons. I reckon he will get 5/8 position, and ex Wenty player, Luke Fahey should get a bench spot but I dont know about any of the others.

Josh is about all that remains.
Sure they had a few missing but I think this is as good as it will get.

CABRA ROCKS

Juniors

Lets not write off Cabra yet. 3 players who will Feature Prominately & are Strike players are yet to Lace up the Boots in 2010.. Pee wee moke is Still to join Ranks with the 2Bues & Francis Vaiotu who just Returned from a Bout of Food poisoning in Samoa returns to Training & Louis just had a Knee Reconstruction will be back by April/may.

Roland

Juniors
Lets not write off Cabra yet. 3 players who will Feature Prominately & are Strike players are yet to Lace up the Boots in 2010.. Pee wee moke is Still to join Ranks with the 2Bues & Francis Vaiotu who just Returned from a Bout of Food poisoning in Samoa returns to Training & Louis just had a Knee Reconstruction will be back by April/may.

And lets not forget Jamie Small, Andrew Dallalana, Keith Heckenberg, James Roche, Chris Weaver, Matt Lamb, Don Thompson and Adam Bennett. None of these played on the weekend. And what of Alan Burns and Richie Parker - are they finished??

Last edited:

???

Juniors
And lets not forget Jamie Small, Andrew Dallalana, Keith Heckenberg, James Roche, Chris Weaver, Matt Lamb, Don Thompson and Adam Bennett. None of these played on the weekend. And what of Alan Burns and Richie Parker - are they finished??
Alan Burns is not playing due to work comitments and Richie Parker hasn't been seen since early last year.

Alan Burns is not playing due to work comitments and Richie Parker hasn't been seen since early last year.

Forget Richie, he is a good 12 months away from being fit enough to lay at this level.
Alan Burns is recovering from an injury and is due to return in June.
Some of the other guys mentioned will be handy to have come start of comp.
There are still some holes to fill, hope the new boys step up.

Cabra fielded 2nd string team wouldn't read to much into it . Yes they have turned alot of players over they will be strong i think they play bulls 1st round will give good indication. Brothers are tipped to climb ladder this season spoke to their footy manager they are expecting top 3 finish . cabra turn players over every year not sure if its right way to go though

???

Juniors
Cabra fielded 2nd string team wouldn't read to much into it . Yes they have turned alot of players over they will be strong i think they play bulls 1st round will give good indication. Brothers are tipped to climb ladder this season spoke to their footy manager they are expecting top 3 finish . cabra turn players over every year not sure if its right way to go though
Cabra have got Mounties first comp game then Bulls.

Roland

Juniors
Windsor have played 3 trials:

Windsor 26 Shellharbour 16
Wenty 28 Windsor 24
Central Coast Centurians 28 Windsor 12

Craig Trindall is going to lead the State Cup team this year but inspirational prop Tito Nuimata is returning after a one year retirement to lead the Bundy side.

Latest posts