What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bundy Cup 2010

Footy Tragic

Juniors
Cabra resumed training last night. Have signed Pee Wee Moke from Bulls NSW Cup, Don Thompson from Newtown, Adam Bennett & Sharlon Taki from South districts. Have lost Ellis brothers, Trotter brothers, Aiga, Teaupa, Rimmer, Brown. Will be intersting how they go with half a new side. Could be tuff its alot of losses

CABRA ROCKS

Juniors
Cabra resumed training last night. Have signed Pee Wee Moke from Bulls NSW Cup, Don Thompson from Newtown, Adam Bennett & Sharlon Taki from South districts. Have lost Ellis brothers, Trotter brothers, Aiga, Teaupa, Rimmer, Brown. Will be intersting how they go with half a new side. Could be tuff its alot of losses

Cheers Footy Trago..So BTTF was Right.. moke at cabra..& that Adam Bennett Name rings a bell. yeap we are gonna do it Tuff..as i read on Franklins post that Windsor NSW Cup has merged with Bundy !!

footy watch

Juniors
pee wee moke has had reconstuctive surgery and will not be available till may.. i notice craig trindall was a notable omission from the windsor squad.. any idea where he is

CABRA ROCKS

Juniors
pee wee moke has had reconstuctive surgery and will not be available till may.. i notice craig trindall was a notable omission from the windsor squad.. any idea where he is

well that explains..why he[moke] was'nt seen at Training yesterday.. no Craig Trindall for windsor ?.. Whoa thats Interesting..

franklin2323

Immortal

Well that squad was the squad that was training together prior to xmas. He may of had work commitments or something and missed training. I am heading up there 2nite I try and find out what's happening. He is 33 so may of hung up the boots.

They are aiming at having a 40man squad counting NSW Cup. There was 18 or so that night so he may be there come season opener

franklin2323

Immortal
Cheers Footy Trago..So BTTF was Right.. moke at cabra..& that Adam Bennett Name rings a bell. yeap we are gonna do it Tuff..as i read on Franklins post that Windsor NSW Cup has merged with Bundy !!

Yeah it makes sense the players can't play A grade. last year all but 2 JB cup players had a game in NSW Cup. 1 of the reasons they think that had a poor season was no player chemistry when they came back down or went up.

The plan is they train together on the Tues. Then they seperate in to NSW and JB and do ball work etc. Should work ok

stumpyone

Juniors
Heard Brothers have signed a really quick winger from Cambridge Park, Joel Patullo, only 19 about 90 kilos. Could be one to watch

Hey dudes, glad to see that the season is just around the corner.
Have heard that Mounties coach Ghosn was spotted at a recent boxing event with ex Bulldogs winger Matt Utai and that he is expected to turn out for them this season.
Will be interesting to watch that.

tigesup

Juniors
Hey dudes, glad to see that the season is just around the corner.
Have heard that Mounties coach Ghosn was spotted at a recent boxing event with ex Bulldogs winger Matt Utai and that he is expected to turn out for them this season.
Will be interesting to watch that.

Think you will find that Utai has signed with a Group 9 club. Can't remember which one but there was story in Wagga paper weeks back

Roland

Juniors
Think you will find that Utai has signed with a Group 9 club. Can't remember which one but there was story in Wagga paper weeks back

Matt Utai and Brent Crisp from the Bulldogs have both signed to play with Young Cherrypickers.

Stagger eel

Staff member
guys Wenty have Jarrod Roberts in their squad for this season, apparently he had stints with the bulldogs and Sydney Bulls but i have no other info about him, can someone shed some light?

Roland

Juniors
guys Wenty have Jarrod Roberts in their squad for this season, apparently he had stints with the bulldogs and Sydney Bulls but i have no other info about him, can someone shed some light?

Jarrad Roberts is a Wests junior and is related to Ben Roberts. Played Jim Beam for Shellharbour in 2008 and a few games for the Bulls in Bundy in 2009 but not the Bulldogs. He is a 6, 7 or 9.

CABRA ROCKS

Juniors
Yeah Stag & Rol..Jarred played his Junior football with Fairfield pats JRLFC & Arrive alive cup [Fairfeild pats college] alongside Brother Ben & Dean Collis & nathan Russell & Francis & Louis Vaiotu which to my knowledge was the Last side i could recall to make a quater/semi final..[ got knocked out by [st Gregorys campbeltown]....]

CABRA ROCKS

Juniors
:sarcasm:Don't think he was a Starter at the Marlins either. In past Jim Beam cup games when Shell Harbor played Cabra he would come off the Bench in the Second half [ dont know whether it was thru injuryies]..Hate to Say it Stag but i think u folks bought a Dud !!..but i hope he proves me wrong this Season, Hang on he plays for the Enemy [wentys].. no i don't wish him well at all...ha ha lol :lol::lol:

Stagger eel

Staff member
:sarcasm:Don't think he was a Starter at the Marlins either. In past Jim Beam cup games when Shell Harbor played Cabra he would come off the Bench in the Second half [ dont know whether it was thru injuryies]..Hate to Say it Stag but i think u folks bought a Dud !!..but i hope he proves me wrong this Season, Hang on he plays for the Enemy [wentys].. no i don't wish him well at all...ha ha lol :lol::lol:

that's fine CAB, we're well covered in those positions anyway with Mark O'Grady, Graysun Goodwin, Shane Croft, Brendan Waters, James Boustani and Tyrone Shelley in the squad....;-)