What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bundy Cup 2010

Captain Mulga

Juniors
Cabra Defeated Mounties 28 - 22 in a Trial Hit out ..

That was in the first game which was a possibles & probables trial.
The main game was Cabra 16 - Mounties 10.

Mounties rested Channarath Ly, Wayne Dargan, Timothy McDonald, Mark Fakahua, Anthony Dalton, Andrew Abounader and Dimitrius Ainuu.

CABRA ROCKS

Juniors
Sorry Folks got it wrong again..still 6points Difference..But mounties not having the Luxury of a Few Gun players, gets to show us There is not much in it between the Two Teams & Judging On Wentys & Windsors Trial Results we are all in a Tug of War for Bundy Supremecy This Season.

Roland

Juniors
The February issue of Rugby League Review says Wenty are trialing against Bankstown Bulls next weekend. Wenty State Cup side are playing in a double header at the Crest Stadium so the game could be attached to those.

Roland

Juniors
The last trial was at the Crest today. Wenty has a squad of about 25 including Jacon Byrne, Aaron Fluke, Nadim Couri, Karl Filiga, Astro Waetford, Brent Rae Millar, Luke Young, Shane Croft, Steve Bristow, Tyrone Shelley, Ben Taia, Valu Nasio and James Boustani. Not sure about the rest.

Trent Trotter played hooker for the Bulls and he scored the first 2 tries. The bulls led 34-6 shortly after half time and not much happened in the last 30 minutes. Final score 34-12.

footy watch

Juniors
that sounds like an ominous warning that the bulls are ready to play a big part in the competition. Were they impressive???

ianlovesparra

Juniors
The last trial was at the Crest today. Wenty has a squad of about 25 including Jacon Byrne, Aaron Fluke, Nadim Couri, Karl Filiga, Astro Waetford, Brent Rae Millar, Luke Young, Shane Croft, Steve Bristow, Tyrone Shelley, Ben Taia, Valu Nasio and James Boustani. Not sure about the rest.

Trent Trotter played hooker for the Bulls and he scored the first 2 tries. The bulls led 34-6 shortly after half time and not much happened in the last 30 minutes. Final score 34-12.
I was out at the game, wouldn't really get excited if i was a bulls fan. Was a fair few A grade players out there for wenty. The bundy regulars only played 15-20min each. Bit of a sloppy game

Roland

Juniors
I was out at the game, wouldn't really get excited if i was a bulls fan. Was a fair few A grade players out there for wenty. The bundy regulars only played 15-20min each. Bit of a sloppy game

I have been turning up at Ringrose for 18 years including every home game in 94 or 95 when the club didnt win a game all season. I cant really remember that team but I wouldnt think that the forward pack could be any weaker than what I saw yesterday.

ianlovesparra

Juniors
I have been turning up at Ringrose for 18 years including every home game in 94 or 95 when the club didnt win a game all season. I cant really remember that team but I wouldnt think that the forward pack could be any weaker than what I saw yesterday.
Wenty have lost some size and experience in the forward pack. Sargeant, bailey and capovilla all retiring. They will be hard to replace. I think the wenty team will be hard to beat once the season starts and once the team is settled and organised.

CABRA ROCKS

Juniors
none..no teams have the week off..

*** ROUND 1 PREDICTIONS ***

Cabra 2,.. Entrance 8,.. Bankstown 16,.. Windsor 4..