What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bus trips

strider

Post Whore
f**kin bus trips ..... this is clearly our problem

We never beat the Raiders in Canberra .... we dont do well in Newcastle .... both of these venues are a long bus trip

our merkins can't hack the trip .... anything short within Sydney, not bad ... plane trips, not great but reasonable .... but long bus trips, we suck

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Nathan Brown has only won like 10 games in the past 20 years with this mob but still good enough to beat BA of course

TheParraboy

Staff member
Newcastle and Canberra have airports.
f**king take a plane there. No reason to sit on a f**king bus for hours when you don't have to.

Id imagine we are gonna fly to Brisbane and Townsville for rounds 9 and 10

probably catch a bus from the airport though :oops:

Gronk

Staff member
f**kin bus trips ..... this is clearly our problem

We never beat the Raiders in Canberra .... we dont do well in Newcastle .... both of these venues are a long bus trip

our merkins can't hack the trip .... anything short within Sydney, not bad ... plane trips, not great but reasonable .... but long bus trips, we suck

Maybe they should change their sing-a-long song.

84 Baby

Referee
I thought the same thing against Canbra when I heard we were going down day of game. Why the f**k wouldn’t you go down at least the day before, acclimatise a bit, not spending half the day sitting on your ass? Newcastle bit different but what has been our previous preparation in Canberra?

I thought the same thing against Canbra when I heard we were going down day of game. Why the f**k wouldn’t you go down at least the day before, acclimatise a bit, not spending half the day sitting on your ass? Newcastle bit different but what has been our previous preparation in Canberra?
went down after captains run to Canberra

Angry_eel

First Grade
It's fine. I'd rather beat the Storm or Roosters in the grand final at Homebush.

Short distance away and all :cool: ;)