What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Buy of the season?

Bazal

Post Whore
I'd have to say the Parramatta combo of Todd Lowrie and Brett Finch are killing it :sarcasm:

Inferno

Coach
Mal Meninga said:
Always under-rated, Mckinnon is killing it.

Agreed, I really wish we went after him last year. Not as fast or creative as Webb, but he still fits in perfectly with the warriors. f**k I wish we went after him last year

The Mack said:
Admittedly, Danny Nutley has been going great guns for the Roosters. Stands tall in a losing team.

Did the same when he was with us as well. Still good for a penalty or 2 a game though.

ByRd

First Grade
I just want to give a big thankyou to the St George Illawarra Dragons for giving us Lee Te Maari, it is much appreciated.

Inferno

Coach
Well considering they lost a sh*tload of experience players last year, were widely tipped for the spoon and are currently sitting just outside the 8, they must be doing something right.

Sugar

Bench
S.Logan>In great form
Raiders would have signed him at a bargain price.

S.Prince Buy of the season but at a high price

Charlie124

First Grade
Colin Best :sarcasm:

Ill need a lot more good games out of scott minto before i even consider him anything less than a shocking buy. Ive bene happy with his last 2 against the dogs and sharks but 2 good games is a long way from buy of the year.

IMO Jamie Soward will be the best buy, dragons future is looking pretty good with this kid at stearing the ship. what the f**k were the gooster thinking?

hrundi99

First Grade
Bumble said:
Every Raiders fan saying their own players yet again shocker

Give yourself an uppercut.

Logan was average at Souths, then 'retired' to the UK for a few years. No-one expected him to do anything, and he's been strong every week.

Costigan could just as easily have been a waste of space, but he's been strong (albeit with average hands) and he's just played Origin for the first time.

:sarcasm:

Deacon

First Grade
doglyf said:
I just want to give a big thankyou to the St George Illawarra Dragons for giving us Lee Te Maari, it is much appreciated.

Your Welcome to have his injuried body :lol:

ByRd

First Grade
loll nah you can just keep gasnier's injured body but thankyou again :D

Bumble

First Grade
hrundi99 said:
Logan was average at Souths

This just shows how insular you lot are :lol::lol:

He was fantastic at the back end of 2005 for us.

hrundi99 said:
,then 'retired' to the UK for a few years. No-one expected him to do anything, and he's been strong every week.

A few years? A few being...one. :shock:

I know most Souths fans expected him to play well. Spewing we lost him. Either way, it's just funny how no matter what the thread is, all the Raiders fans will neglect to even glance outside their own players when providing an answer.

NK Arsenal

Juniors
John Morris > Wests Tigers
Luke Bailey, Scott Prince and Anthony Laffranchi > Titans
David Kidwell > Rabbitohs

And suprisingly..Scott Minton > Cowboys

Dutchy said:
Brian Smith :sarcasm:

No need to put the sarcasm in! :sarcasm: