What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Buy of the season?

league

Juniors
Laffranchi, Prince, Bailey and Costigan.

Soward will prove to be by the seasons end....

mongoose

Coach
Beavers Headgear said:
Prince is the best signing by a country mile, Bailey not too far behind

Early on in the season, Kidwell would have been the pick for me

Prince and Thurston are head and shoulders above every other halfback in the NRL at the moment. Cronk is 3rd.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Logan imo
He has been on fire for QLD, and ill tell ya, if they are at any time short on front row options this series, he wouldnt look out of place in the QLD squad. Killing them

Scotty Prince and Laffrachi have been great for the Titans and Asotasi sloggs his guts out each week for Souths, outside them though i think most the buys have big name buys have been mehish.

Titanic

First Grade
Bailey leads 'em and Prince guides 'em. Rogers because of all the criticism he got.

Big Pete

Referee
Roy Asotasi - South Sydney
John Morris - West Tigers
Neville Costigan - Canberra Raiders
Scott Logan - Canberra Raiders
Jamie Soward - St. George Illawarra
Wade McKinnon - New Zealand Warriors

Out of that list, I'd say Asotasi has been the best. I'm not including the Titans as it was their debut season.

Eddie.

Bench
Not for the first time, the Best Buy is Scott Prince

Fantastic Footballer, great to watch.

D

Deleted member 10972

Admittedly, Danny Nutley has been going great guns for the Roosters. Stands tall in a losing team.

Tom Shines

First Grade
I agree with Morris... a lot of sceptical Tigers fans out there have been pleasantly suprised with his form.

Latest posts