What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bye Bash

*Sandy*

First Grade
Which is on the 24th July, a saturday night. Tickets will be on sale at Panthers Reception from Tuesday. Tickets cost $35.00. Pretty much the same things happening as last year except this time Panthers are offering the venue for it. Money made on the night, i believe, is going towards the Panthers On the Prowl programme.

I went last year as did some of you...it was well organised and a good night.

There are only a limited number of tickets for the night...300 i believe and they are going fast. So get in quick.

*Sandy*

First Grade
Yeah we got about 22 from our group going on the night. Hey Roo...are you sitting with us or Phil and co. Are they coming?...I keep forgetting to ask him.

I wonder what Panther players they will get to turn up on the night. Joel, Ben and Luke Lewis had a blast last year. Joel on the drums...Ben on the tamborines... :mrgreen: ...Luke on the guitar!!! :clap: And of course Joe and Maybelle turning up after a gig in Camden to entertain us as well.

I will make a bold tip and say Ben Ross will be there. ;-)

*Sandy*

First Grade
I was also wondering if i could interest Big Artie, Melon or Rooster Cogburn to be my date for the night! :mrgreen:

choc_soldier

Coach
Not sure PK. He wasn't sure if he was coming on Sunday night, and not sure whether the whole Beersquad are coming either. As far as I know, I'm in with the Girdlerettes and co.

*Sandy*

First Grade
fibro man said:
If Cogbreath comes as your date, PK, I will bash him and wave bye bye.

That'll certainly be a Bye Bash to remember! :lol:

Are you and the spunky munky MGR ;-) going to be there again this time?

*Sandy*

First Grade
I don't know who is attending but MP was told that there are 2 tables of players. Tables hold 10. Now that could be player plus partner.

Considering last year was a success and this year panthers (the club) are actually going to involve themselves this time and that could have something to do with the fact that the money will be donated to the On The Prowl programme this year rather than Starlight, we might get the chance to meet & dine with a few Penrith Legends.

Last year we had the mayor of Penrith there and quite a few of other influential people of Penrith. Well ... at least i think so, not being a resident I cannot remember exactly who was there as the names didnt mean much to me at all. All of these people were approached by 2 fans Kate Curtis and Sharon who completely organised the night themselves. Kate Curtis is back on it again but I'm not sure about Sharon.

I hope the organising of the night will be slightly less for Kate this year with the involvement of Panthers Management. It was an absolute shame that they would have no part of it last year but it is great to see the club supporting it this year.

Big Artie

Juniors
Well Big artie woodnot come as you would not be serving lattes, only schnoors and fagoonies , cogburn would eat fibroman alive and for fibroman to buy a drink for PK unlikely as he is unemployed with no money, just a bit of triva I was at the friend in hand pub tonight having so me dinner and lattes when I saw one of your guys in Amos roberts having a feed, I mentioned some of your supporters had no idea and he said he meet fibroman at some pub I think he said it was the peachtree pub, fibro was big noting himself to amos and made a goose out of himself, blind drunk apparently what a disgrace

*Sandy*

First Grade
Too many latte's Artie, can't work out what your typing there so I'll assume i've got a date! What time you picking me up Art? We'll have to detour to Union and bring Fibro along for some entertainment then! :lol: I believe Barbecued Goose is on the menu!

*Sandy*

First Grade
Us girls are primed for it!!! :D

There's gonna be some partying in a room before the bash begins... :clap:

PanthersChik

Juniors
*SIGH* :? Wish I could go, but I live a bit too far away. Be sure to post a thread on how it was, so us other supporters can live it as well. Hope everyone that goes has a GREAT time. :D

jc benny

Juniors
Okay this is really weird because I've been coming here everyday for yrs yet haven't said a word...out loud anyway. Whatta snob! :lol: :arrow: Anyways hi & here's my question:

Does anyone know what the seating arrangements are for Saturday night? Do most ppl come in small-large groups? My friend and I are dying to go but there's only the two of us and we would love to feel comfortable (if u know what I mean). I've asked this at P.I but replies are few and far between...Mind u we haven't got tickets yet but apparently there are some still available. Saw some pics from last yr and it me think it rocked? No :)

Thanks guys, and hopefully when I have something to say nxt time I'll actually say it and you'll hear more from me! :D