What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bye Bye Brissy

Mr Fourex

Bench
Mr XXXX, what was the atmosphere like at the game?

Didn't get to the game as I was working late. Only just got home in time to see the game on TV.

At the risk of being hit with one of your "you're being so defensive" lines, why the continued questioning about me attending games?

Hutty1986

Immortal
Didn't get to the game as I was working late. Only just got home in time to see the game on TV.

At the risk of being hit with one of your "you're being so defensive" lines, why the continued questioning about me attending games?

Sure, "working"

Hows that champ?' Taste of your own geniused medicine :crazy:

Mr Fourex

Bench
Sure, "working"

Hows that champ?' Taste of your own geniused medicine :crazy:

26f3493e-c121-4d30-ae99-887cbfa9bae.jpg

:lol:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Lol. Different excuse every week. Yet you were all over the forums before, during and after the game.
Mr Fourex said:
Hey, don't get cranky about it. Each to their own. Just be honest and admit that you couldn't be bothered going to the game. Really, it's OK.

IMO, you're a 'passionate' supporter, in the keyboard safe zone.

Sorry dude, but you're coming across as a fraud.

Mr Fourex

Bench
Lol. Different excuse every week. Yet you were all over the forums before, during and after the game.

I was posting around lunch time in the office and then was out on a job site till 5.30pm......I then drove home and arrived at 7.00 pm. Had a beer......something to eat .......more drinks and logged in. Posted/read the forums while waiting for the game to start, think I may have made a post or 2 in the game day thread at half time. After the game the anticipated banter began.......etc etc etc

What's your problem? Do you not want members logging onto the site....during the game? As part of the board admin, I would have thought you'd welcome members input before, during and after the game

Isn't that partly what the board is about?

Hey, don't get cranky about it. Each to their own. Just be honest and admit that you couldn't be bothered going to the game. Really, it's OK.

Again I'm all prepared for your inevitable stance of "don't get all pissy". However, I'm simply asking you why this is a big deal to you and one that sees your continued probing into the subject now escalate to blatant half-truths (see above)

IMO, you're a 'passionate' supporter, in the keyboard safe zone.

Where have I claimed to be a passionate supporter?

It's a name you're hanging on me, not one I've put on myself. All I consider that I'm doing in these forums is answering banter......with banter of my own. You act like this is some kind of foreign concept and that somehow this equates to me riding the QLD and Bronco flag into each and every game they play ...otherwise I'm a fraud.

Sorry dude, but you're coming across as a fraud.

Yes......... I'll defend my side against some of the more parochial anti-QLD or Brisbane antagonists on the internet

No......I don't go to every game and do prefer to watch it on TV.

Finally.......I await your next "don't be so defensive" comment and it's subsequent follow up questioning my credibility, although it's a issue in your mind that imo is bordering on the obsessive and from my perspective, a little one sided.

You appear to expect answers to YOUR questions, yet when someone questions you or asks you to provide a personal insight into your experiences

.........ignoring it seems to be your only response.

Snappy

Coach
Willow,

So are you of the opinon that to be considered a passionate supporter you must attend games ?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
lol. I've upset Mr Fourex.

You should try 'no comment'. Emoticons are so last week.
So are you of the opinon that to be considered a passionate supporter you must attend games ?
Ask XXXX.

Read back... and make it snappy.
Mr Fourex said:
Where have I claimed to be a passionate supporter?
But be careful, he isn't answering questions tonight.

Latest posts