What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bye Bye Brissy

kurt faulk

Coach
LMAO

Another one.

All these Merge fans pissing and whinging about the refs being against them last week but bring up the 2010 grand final and they get defensive as shit "nah bro we won fair and square despite not conceding a penalty until the final 10 minutes and multiple bullshit tries awarded don't hate"

not whinging at all. just stating a fact. if you couldn't see the difference between last week and this week's games you need a guide dog.

brisbane got all the peanlties last week, manly got them this week.

saints get penalised for running the man off the ball, manly don't get penaslised for running the man off the ball.

it's not that hard to understand.

:lol::lol::lol: TT, bringing up the GF again! Not sure where these "multiple bullsh*t tries" were? One of them belonged to your courageous captain and Morris was put into touch before the very first try of the game..damn refs, stopped us from losing gracefully by 18!

Yep, didn't take long.

Did you think you were hard done by last week against the Broncos last week? You probably thought conceding one penalty in the GF that came in the 70th minute was alright though.

Merge fans have it twisted. You guys called for us to take it gracefully when it involved you winning but when the shoe is on the foot you're whingers like the rest

beads6

First Grade
Full credit to Manly they were the better side but I maybe biased but I think they got the best from the refs and that affected the game. I hope Manly choke in shit in the GF and lose to whichever side they play.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Yep, didn't take long.

Did you think you were hard done by last week against the Broncos last week? You probably thought conceding one penalty in the GF that came in the 70th minute was alright though.

Merge fans have it twisted. You guys called for us to take it gracefully when it involved you winning but when the shoe is on the foot you're whingers like the rest

I don't believe we were hard done by, 6-2 penalty count is pretty eye-catching but we were under the pump for the majorty of the game really.

The more deserving and better team won the GF last year, that's the bottom line. Irrelevant to this thread anyway, is it not?

Bananabender

Juniors
Great win to Manly and now I hope that they can go all the way. Broncos were a bit scary every now and then in the second half though....sympathy to the Bronco Fans...especially Lockyer...but hey you are not the first. Thurston will do no good as captain either as his name doesn't begin with L.

Loudstrat

Coach
What team do you support Russa boy ?

What team do you follow?

You either hide it or I haven't noticed .......

Translation: My only defence is to pick on your team. I dont care if it's irrelevant, but being a Broncos supporter I havent the mental capacity to mount a defence. So I can either blame the referee, call a Sydney conspiracy, or bag your team.

So please, in future, open your insults with the words "I am a ......... supporter". Gives us geniuss a chance.

_Johnsy

Referee
Imagine my shock that such an outrageous prediction (according to some) actually came to fruition.
10125269-portrait-of-a-man-waving-his-hand-and-laughing.jpg

told-you-so-meter1-300x210.jpg

Woodlaz

Juniors
We lost on purpose. We couldnt have Lockyer risking his eyesight in the grand final so we tried our best to make mistakes and give away soft penalties. We even stole the ball from a player on our team who caught it mid air but we couldnt let him put it down so we decided to headbutt it out of his hands (that was a close one). We did it for Locky ... I swear.
Congrats to Manly but GO THE STORM

_Johnsy

Referee
We lost on purpose. We couldnt have Lockyer risking his eyesight in the grand final so we tried our best to make mistakes and give away soft penalties. We even stole the ball from a player on our team who caught it mid air but we couldnt let him put it down so we decided to headbutt it out of his hands (that was a close one). We did it for Locky ... I swear.
Congrats to Manly but GO THE STORM

The funny thing is there would be some semi-geniused people Nth of the Tweed who would actually believe that.

Latest posts