What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bye Bye Brissy

sting

Bench
With you? No thanks. I wouldn't want you to get any more upset. You're obviously on the edge.

LMAO not really, just having a very boring day.

Posting on moronsunlimited can help the day go faster, however you are quite tedious and not helping pass the time at all.

manly fans trying to downplay lockyers absence?

stop being humble and reserved
northern beach elitists to dismantle peasant brisbane
manly by 40

Hutty1986

Immortal
:lol::lol: Some of these whinging Broncos fans are priceless.. your side will get done 13+ this weekend & end up sipping pina coladas like the Saints boys, just one week later.

And saab clutching at straws, "good luck with your coach" :crazy: Look out!

AuDragon

Juniors
:lol::lol: Some of these whinging Broncos fans are priceless.. your side will get done 13+ this weekend & end up sipping pina coladas like the Saints boys, just one week later.

And saab clutching at straws, "good luck with your coach" :crazy: Look out!
You don't sound butt hurt at all... :lol:

Mr Saab

Referee
Clutching at straws is Johnsy who makes this thread when his team was bounced by the Broncos last week.
Dragons are now back to being the Broncos Btiches just like the good ole days of Ian Chook Herron and Tony Smith

Hutty1986

Immortal

:lol: What have I got to be "butt-hurt" about? You donkeys fans dribble that every time a Dragons fans make a comment about next weekend/next season/Lockyer/anything with the word Brisbane in it, that's it's always to do with last week's game.

We are defending champs and lost a classisc game of footy to a terrific footy side, nothing to be ashamed of whatsoever

sting

Bench

Clutching at straws is Johnsy who makes this thread when his team was bounced by the Broncos last week.
Dragons are now back to being the Broncos Btiches just like the good ole days of Ian Chook Herron and Tony Smith

So making a thread with a prediction means what?

Brisbane beat Saints, it was a cracker of a game, everyone has acknowledged that. Nobody is upset with the loss really.

Brisbanes star player gets ruled out, greatly denting your chances of another win.

OP makes a thread saying it's a shame his career looks likely to end like that.

Also points out the luck Manly have had this year.

And then you clowns get all hysterical and paranoid and start getting all defensive? Geez I wonder what you people are like IRL.

Wow

AuDragon

Juniors
:lol: What have I got to be "butt-hurt" about? You donkeys fans dribble that every time a Dragons fans make a comment about next weekend/next season/Lockyer/anything with the word Brisbane in it, that's it's always to do with last week's game.

We are defending champs and lost a classisc game of footy to a terrific footy side, nothing to be ashamed of whatsoever
I agree with your last sentence, but what does next Dragons season have to do with the topic? :roll:

The whingeing Broncos fans, alongside the 13+ loss and Mad Monday references, certainly sound like butt hurt; or would you prefer I call it sour grapes? :sarcasm:

Once again a Dragons fan posting a whiny, whingy and bitter thread about a club that has knocked them off in the semis.

I wonder if I am seeing things that are written in front of me this time oh mighty guest moderator?

Hutty1986

Immortal
I agree with your last sentence, but what does next Dragons season have to do with the topic? :roll:

The whingeing Broncos fans, alongside the 13+ loss and Mad Monday references, certainly sound like butt hurt; or would you prefer I call it sour grapes? :sarcasm:

Okay, how about this: you will get done 1-12 & your players will have the time of their lives on their Mad Monday trip? ;-)

sting

Bench
Is the OP not allowed to have an opinion on who will win Friday night because the team he goes for lost to one of the teams playing???

user_nat

Coach
So making a thread with a prediction means what?

Brisbane beat Saints, it was a cracker of a game, everyone has acknowledged that. Nobody is upset with the loss really.

Brisbanes star player gets ruled out, greatly denting your chances of another win.

OP makes a thread saying it's a shame his career looks likely to end like that.

Also points out the luck Manly have had this year.

And then you clowns get all hysterical and paranoid and start getting all defensive? Geez I wonder what you people are like IRL.

Wow

You have to read this thread to understand some of the posts here.

redvwhite

Juniors
GO THE DRAGONS!!!!!!

Did you guys know Darren Lockyer is retiring??

Brisbane 22 -18 Manly
Warriors 21 - 8 Storm

Willow

Assistant Moderator
WCC...woopy dooooooo. I know about Steve Price...and i know the Dragons roster.
Good luck
Actually Chuck, I read your 'knowledge' on the Saints roster, and it was pretty dismal. Sorry, but you clearly know nothing.

Interesting how a thread about Lockyer and Broncos is quickly turned into a thread about Saints. Not sure why so many Brisbane supporters get defensive.

Good luck this week.

Chuck, at the risk of putting the thread back on topic, did you make it to the game last Saturday?

Latest posts