What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bye Bye Brissy

Actually Chuck, I read your 'knowledge' on the Saints roster, and it was pretty dismal. Sorry, but you clearly know nothing.

Interesting how a thread about Lockyer and Broncos is quickly turned into a thread about Saints. Not sure why so many Brisbane supporters get defensive.

Good luck this week.

Chuck, at the risk of putting the thread back on topic, did you make it to the game last Saturday?

The same way you bring up the 2010 GF whenever the Roosters are involved despite how irrelevant it is :lol:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
The same way you bring up the 2010 GF whenever the Roosters are involved despite how irrelevant it is :lol:
Actually, that's only for Saints and Easts fans. You just brought it though - in the most irrelevant of threads. lol

If you must miss me posting it, I'll send you a daily txt with the score if you like.

Hutty1986

Immortal
+ No Boyd.

+ Soward returning to his legless best.

Ahh Baron.. a poor man's troll!
Shrek.jpg

oval

Juniors
Apparently the Broncos are chasing Cherry Evans, him being a Queenlander n all...

Hutty1986

Immortal
Please ? I regulary participate in normal discussion, whereas you just reside on here in a lame attempt to shoot people down.

Not sure if you are actually serious.. :sarcasm:

The only person I have a go at is your deluded best mate Fourex (And I'm hardly the only one who responds to his posts), while your only input seems to be blind qld circle-jerking and lame anti-saints trolling.. hmm...

_Johnsy

Referee
I post an opinion (which has nothing to do with last weeks results, even though XXXX wish it did).

I even pay homage to Locky and some get all worked up their haste to have a differing opinion, they almost pull a hamstring.

Good to see SAAB has a sense of humour, the others who ran in at 100 miles an hour having a sook, take a deep breath and relax.

99.9% of people would acknowledge brisbane are next to no chance of beating manly without Locky, but for some reason it upsets a few posters when someone says the obvious.

big_matt

Juniors
Broncs can still do the business. Anyone saying they have absolutely no chance now needs to watch more games.

AuDragon

Juniors
Says who?

Certainly not me. It's my opinion is it that hard a concept to understand ?
You're absolutely entitled to your opinion.
But then, you're also saying that 99.9% of people have the same opinion:

99.9% of people would acknowledge brisbane are next to no chance of beating manly without Locky, but for some reason it upsets a few posters when someone says the obvious.
Assumption much? :roll:

_Johnsy

Referee
AUD

What (unbiased) odds would have given brisbane at the start of the semi's to make it to the GF without Locky ?

Latest posts