What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bye Bye Brissy

johns_reds

First Grade
Im not worried, this is turning into a movie script, lockyer plays his best season in a long time and is set to end in fairy tail, then boom, heart break, lockyer gets injured, team has to win it for lockyer... will they? i dunno, but if they do this could be something like "remember the titans" or something similar

Slammin

Juniors
Im not worried, this is turning into a movie script, lockyer plays his best season in a long time and is set to end in fairy tail, then boom, heart break, lockyer gets injured, team has to win it for lockyer... will they? i dunno, but if they do this could be something like "remember the titans" or something similar

Was thinking exactly the same. Has the perfect heartbreak moment after great team success and thinking they are no chance and then BAM Matt Gillett MOTM and Locky is back for the GF.

If Broncos win and take the premiership then the 2011 Brisbane Broncos DVD will easily be the biggest selling DVD in NRL history.

Snappy

Coach
I post an opinion (which has nothing to do with last weeks results, even though XXXX wish it did).

I even pay homage to Locky and some get all worked up their haste to have a differing opinion, they almost pull a hamstring.

Good to see SAAB has a sense of humour, the others who ran in at 100 miles an hour having a sook, take a deep breath and relax.

99.9% of people would acknowledge brisbane a next to no chance of beating manly without Locky, but for some reason it upsets a few posters when someone says the obvious.

What a load of crap.

Firstly there was already another thread that you could have 'posted your opinion' in. But no, you had to start a whole new thread.

You hate the Brisbane Broncos, and since we knocked the dragons out of the comp last week, you have been waiting to sink the boot in over Lockyer and our chances. Nothing more than a troll thread disguised as 'just posting an opinion.

beads6

First Grade
win or lose I am happy with the season we have had this year. I think we can get up without Lockyer but it will take a massive effort. Should be a cracking game.

Mr Fourex

Bench
Interesting how a thread about Lockyer and Broncos is quickly turned into a thread about Saints. Not sure why so many Brisbane supporters get defensive.

Is that your latest throw away is it.......everyone ELSE is defensive

opps .....I'm being a little

defensive

now.

Can't win..........bit like the Dragons when they come up against the Broncos

Last edited:

Mr Fourex

Bench
I guess Fourex will have to cheer Manly on if they win on Friday.

...in the GF

If they end up playing the Warriors?

yes....I guess I will

Thank f*ck for DCE and Matt Ballin

If it's Storm V Manly

Less hate for Melbourne = Smith, Slater, Cronk, Neilson

Storm to win

AuDragon

Juniors
AUD

What (unbiased) odds would have given brisbane at the start of the semi's to make it to the GF without Locky ?
Just in this forum, there is a fair amount of people giving the Broncos more than "next to no chance". Just check out the poll on the Game Day thread! (And yes, many of those votes were posted before Locky made the call )

The odds have certainly worsened, but I think the bookmakers are on the mark giving around $1.50 for Manly and $2.80 for the Broncos. I reckon it takes more than 0.1% of people to get that sort of odds...

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Is that your latest throw away is it.......everyone ELSE is defensive

opps .....I'm being a little

defensive

now.

Can't win..........bit like the Dragons when they come up against the Broncos

You're absolutely right XXXX, you're not defensive. You never get cranky or abusive towards anyone. A 'top chap' in every sense of the word.

Good luck this week.

Are you going to the game?

Snappy

Coach
You're absolutely right XXXX, you're not defensive. You never get cranky or abusive towards anyone. A 'top chap' in every sense of the word.

Just like Willow is never condecending and would never talk down to anyone.

Snappy

Coach
Thanks. No offence, but I don't have an opinion on yourself. Although I'm happy to get to know you
.Can you show us one such example?

None taken.

I dont feel the need to provide examples. You know how to use the search function.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I did, and found nothing to back up your claim.

Never mind.

Good luck this week.

Are you going to the game?

Hutty1986

Immortal
pretty well much. He's a one trick clown.

very lame.

:lol: This is gold-another qld troll wades in because he thinks his side is under siege.
AuDragon, etc seem to be able to take it with a sense of humour but you guys are just having a nice little sob