What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bye Bye Brissy

Hutty1986

Immortal
:lol:.......The mere mention of the words arse hurt and the dragqueens come running.

and hutty.......it was pretty magical for Brisbane ;-)

obviously not so much for St George.

Lol.......

It sounds like you're the only one 'arse hurt' here mate, dribbling on and on about it. Have a read across the forums, saints fans are well & truly over it & are just proud of the way they played against a quality side in a classic final

blaza88z

Coach
Ha ha mate. Seriously I'm passionate towards my team but in the end the better team won and that's that. I'm not even "Butt Hut" or aything over it. Once Lockyer kicked th fiel goal I accepted the loss and moved on.

Bu in all seriousness. Hope you guys havea good game tonight. And go Maly :) Got to at least cheer the Sydney based team (Although there is twenty reasons to hate them).

I can accept a gracious loser, few and far between around here, hats off to you.

and the "magical play", it was a magical play given the circumstances, fractured cheek and all, does it in front of 48 thousand people in a preliminary final, I doubt many other players would get up from the knock Lockyer suffered, I can forgive him for putting over a wobbly kick, Wallace probably would've choked under the pressure

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
:lol::lol: "magical winning play"??

He kicked a regulation field goal Fourex! One of your best

Hardly regulation IMO. We all know the injury he was carrying, and he had to basically kick it around the Dean Young as he rushed to smother it.

Had it been Soward kicking it you'd be telling a different story. Then again if Soward had kicked it, it would only have been half time.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Hardly regulation IMO. We all know the injury he was carrying, and he had to basically kick it around the Dean Young as he rushed to smother it.

Had it been Soward kicking it you'd be telling a different story. Then again if Soward had kicked it, it would only have been half time.

:lol: Holy sh*t, Locky kicks field goals with his face! I knew he was good, but that's amazing!

ha ha mate. Seriously i'm passionate towards my team but in the end the better team won and that's that. I'm not even "butt hut" or aything over it. Once lockyer kicked th fiel goal i accepted the loss and moved on.

Bu in all seriousness. Hope you guys havea good game tonight. And go maly :) got to at least cheer the sydney based team (although there is twenty reasons to hate them).

lol

blaza88z

Coach
:lol: Holy sh*t, Locky kicks field goals with his face! I knew he was good, but that's amazing!

You're an idiot of the highest calibre, it takes courage to be as close to the line as he was when he took the field goal, for him to even be on the field at that stage in the game took courage now that we know he had a fractured cheekbone.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Geez for somebody who sooks about trolling Hut seems to do his fair share.

You're an idiot of the highest calibre, it takes courage to be as close to the line as he was when he took the field goal, for him to even be on the field at that stage in the game took courage now that we know he had a fractured cheekbone.

Jesus christ, you Queenslanders are sensitive :roll:

Big Pete

Referee
Says the guy who complains about trolling in a fair number of threads he participates in.

You're really nobody than Fourex. At least he doesn't pretend to be something he isn't.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Says the guy who complains about trolling in a fair number of threads he participates in.

You're really nobody than Fourex. At least he doesn't pretend to be something he isn't.

:lol: You only call it trolling because I am commenting on your f**king golden boy and your team's chances for tonight's big game.

You guys must be studying from big Mal's handbook; "The world is against us, especially the rats & filth from NSW'

Big Pete

Referee
Not really, you do it in most threads.

Usually come in, laugh and contribute stuff all and then get all uppity when Fourex returns serve. It's kind of funny in itself.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Not really, you do it in most threads.

Usually come in, laugh and contribute stuff all and then get all uppity when Fourex returns serve. It's kind of funny in itself.

Didn't realise you were so precious Pete, try and get yourself a sense of humour sometime soon

Big Pete

Referee
Yes, your ability to laugh at some viewpoint, mock it and then roll your eyes 6000 times is hilarious.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Yes, your ability to laugh at some viewpoint, mock it and then roll your eyes 6000 times is hilarious.

Might need to get your prescription renewed, you're thinking of your mate Fourex, with a bit more blind delusion thrown in. No need to get so uptight about it, fans of opposition sides are allowed to comment on golden boy & the Broncs you know. I'll be the first to admit it'd be one of Brisbane's greatest ever victories if they get up tonight

Big Pete

Referee
Might need to get your prescription renewed, you're thinking of your mate Fourex, with a bit more blind delusion thrown in. No need to get so uptight about it, fans of opposition sides are allowed to comment on golden boy & the Broncs you know. I'll be the first to admit it'd be one of Brisbane's greatest ever victories if they get up tonight

I'm not the one picking fights over adjectives. Just calling it as I see it, you're just as bad as Fourex and you're in a serious case of denial.

Hutty1986

Immortal
I'm not the one picking fights over adjectives. Just calling it as I see it, you're just as bad as Fourex and you're in a serious case of denial.

Picking fights? Just pointing out it was a bit of a long bow to draw & my resulting comment about the FG was taken in the usual humourless qld fashion. It's okay mate, your boys are still running around tonight & mine aren't. Life goes on

Latest posts