What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bye Bye Brissy

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Were you there ?
Yes. Try not to miss a game.

You should try to get down this week, Broncos will need all the support they can get. Won't be like Lang Park this time.

Saab and XXXX, are you going?

Bulldog Force

Referee
It's a shame Locky won't get to finish his career on the field. he does deserve to at least finish it on the field win or loss.

Such a shame the broncs are a one man team in 2011, bye bye Brissy. Jeeez the cards are falling for Manly in 2011.
Ain't over until the fat lady sings.

MightyBronco

Juniors
:lol: This is gold-another qld troll wades in because he thinks his side is under siege.
AuDragon, etc seem to be able to take it with a sense of humour but you guys are just having a nice little sob

Not at all. We were just commenting that most posters on this site actually get into football discussions, while others - and most notably you - just like to throw insults.

Even the other sad trolls like BHP and Gaba are capable of actually talking footy. You arent.

Fingerbang

Bench
Not at all. We were just commenting that most posters on this site actually get into football discussions, while others - and most notably you - just like to throw insults.

Even the other sad trolls like BHP and Gaba are capable of actually talking footy. You arent.
Thanks.....just spat my coffee all over the keyboard.

Hodges

Juniors
Don't worry Broncos fans. The boys are going to get up tomorrow night. Hodges is in for a big match.

Hutty1986

Immortal

:lol::lol::lol: Coming from another vitriolic qld poster on the SOO thread. I talk footy regularly and despite what you think, I'm actually allowed to discuss Brisbane's chances this weekend

betcats

Referee

f**king BHP would turn absolutely everything into a thread about bagging the Dragons, whose fans would then respond in turn. Ultimate thread hi jacker.

kickback

Juniors
I think people are forgetting about the other 16 players that we have. Wallace has been playing out of his skin the last 7 weeks. His has been controlling the ruck and kicking game more so than Locky. We have Sammy back who will be fresh and (C) wanting to lead from the front. Hodges also has alot of big game experience and will proform.

Manly know this, I think it's going to be a great close game

firechild

First Grade
If you look at individual positional match ups, it is a very even contest, Hodges v Matai, Thaiday v Watmough, Hannant v Kite, Reed v Lyon, Yow Yee v Robertson. As I've said before the only place I think Manly are way in front is in the halves. But I also think Brisbane are ahead in the front row. Should be a great game.

I think Beale is in for a big game. He has been building every week since he hit fullback. His returns need to be top shelf. He is much better at the set plays than hoffman and his extra pace could cause problems for manly when running them. The only real weak links in the team are Anderson and Hala. Copley has been looking better now he just needs to hold onto the ball.

I still think Ben Hunt will be in the halves alot. Gillett will probably play the first half or so I reckon. Should be a good game.

Snappy

Coach
I still think Ben Hunt will be in the halves alot. Gillett will probably play the first half or so I reckon.

Agree Hunt will def slot into five eighth at some point, and I think the amount of minutes he plays there depends on how Gillo is going.

effnic

Bench
Effie has arrived to spread my unjinxing juice all over this thread and some on johnsys face for being a genius. Mmmm juice for all.

Mr Fourex

Bench
If you look at individual positional match ups, it is a very even contest, Hodges v Matai, Thaiday v Watmough, Hannant v Kite, Reed v Lyon, Yow Yee v Robertson. As I've said before the only place I think Manly are way in front is in the halves. But I also think Brisbane are ahead in the front row. Should be a great game.

Yeah I agree. If you take out the halves.......it's fairly even. The DCE, Foran, Stewart and Lyon combo does however give you a significant edge in attack.

With the Lockyer factor.......that edge gets shortened up, but only slightly IMHO. Locky hasn't been that dominating in the side this year, but what he can provide is the X-factor (ie: the magical winning play ......ask arse hurt Dragqueen fans about this)

Either way it's going to go down to the wire.

If Peter Wallace fires ........ the rest will follow. Brisbane to win in a nail biter.

_Johnsy

Referee
What a load of crap.

Firstly there was already another thread that you could have 'posted your opinion' in. But no, you had to start a whole new thread.

You hate the Brisbane Broncos, and since we knocked the dragons out of the comp last week, you have been waiting to sink the boot in over Lockyer and our chances. Nothing more than a troll thread disguised as 'just posting an opinion.

If you say so, telling me what I think is crap. How arrogant can you be ?

If I intend to start a thread do I now need to run it past you 1st, If the mods feel it needs to be merge they'll do it. Forum cop strikes again.

Yes I hate brisbane, but this thread has nothing to do with last weeks result, I have done nothing but congratulate brisbane on last weeks effort. Its an opinion like it or not,you are gone in 2011 just as we are.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Yeah I agree. If you take out the halves.......it's fairly even. The DCE, Foran, Stewart and Lyon combo does however give you a significant edge in attack.

With the Lockyer factor.......that edge gets shortened up, but only slightly IMHO. Locky hasn't been that dominating in the side this year, but what he can provide is the X-factor (ie: the magical winning play ......ask arse hurt Dragqueen fans about this)

Either way it's going to go down to the wire.

If Peter Wallace fires ........ the rest will follow. Brisbane to win in a nail biter.

:lol::lol: "magical winning play"??

He kicked a regulation field goal Fourex! One of your best

The manly forwards are going to get hammered. Kite is rubbish, tony williams is very average and will run out of steam fast. Thaiday is gonna have a field day. Matai better not start any grubbyness because Hodges and thaiday will always protect their mates. Brisbane have too much passion to lose this match. Maybe next year manly.

Thanks for locky's fairytale finish last week dragons. The broncos now have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Dragon2010

First Grade
Ha ha mate. Seriously I'm passionate towards my team but in the end the better team won and that's that. I'm not even "Butt Hut" or aything over it. Once Lockyer kicked th fiel goal I accepted the loss and moved on.

Bu in all seriousness. Hope you guys havea good game tonight. And go Maly :) Got to at least cheer the Sydney based team (Although there is twenty reasons to hate them).

Latest posts