What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bye bye Fui.

• Thread starter Deleted member 10972
  • Start date

The Colonel

Immortal
QldEagle01 said:
You only come out of the woodwork when you have a few wins....Fairweather supporters in the extreme.

Laughable that you'd call someone else a fairweather fan when you are the one sporting 19 posts.....

skeepe

Immortal
Qld Eagle you're embarrassing yourself.

So, Moi Moi got hit with grade 3 reckless. I wasn't far off. Deserved more IMO.

Mr Saab

Referee
More?
It is a fair sentence IMO based on his previous offences and with how the system works with loading

MSIH

Bench
The Colonel said:
Laughable that you'd call someone else a fairweather fan when you are the one sporting 19 posts.....

Haha, I've heard it all now. The man who hasn't seen sunlight for 4 years ripping into someone because they've only posted on LU 19 times.

Maroubra Eel

Coach
Grade 3 reckless seems to be a bit of a harsh grading.

Definitely careless but probably not reckless.:fist:

Should be able to fight it and get it graded more appropriately.

domdom

Juniors
Maroubra Eel said:
Grade 3 reckless seems to be a bit of a harsh grading.

Definitely careless but probably not reckless.:fist:

Should be able to fight it and get it graded more appropriately.

no way!

kite is a pretty tall bloke, and for a professional player to be throwing an arm around like that, and at that height, its totally unacceptable.

kite's lucky he got caught on the jaw with it. if it was a couple of inches lower, he would have been in some serious trouble.

if fui fui gets let off on a downgrade, that'll be a bigger joke than kim beazley as PM.

on a swing like that, he doesnt deserve to be back this season.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Dont forget. These are Parra fans we're dealing with.

Yes, the very same group that tried to tell us Marsh' elbow wasn't cocked.

barrett-marsh.gif
:lol:

Hindyscrack

Bench
QldEagle01 said:
How else do u suggest u push someone into touch when you are coming accross to defend a winger. You try and get low and put as much weight behind it as possible. You basically admit youve never played the game so how can you comment. I played for 20 years i know what im saying dickhead.

You certainly dont lead with the knees...

eelsta

Bench
QldEagle01 said:
Man all you Parra Fans (so called) are grubbs. I Saw one tough guy giving Orford the finger when his back was turned just because he missed a goal from the sideline. You only come out of the woodwork when you have a few wins....Fairweather supporters in the extreme.

Moimoi is a thug, lites on no ones home, piss him off just like Morely. its a wonder he didnt Bite Kite when he was down.............

Dick Head Parra Slime

:lol: :lol: :lol: oh boo hoo

Hindyscrack

Bench
CliffyIsGod said:
How come it's only a select group of players that always do it? Moi Moi, Morley, Wiki etc... It's their technique. Players like Hindmarsh, Menzies etc can put people flat on their back without needed a 'stiff-arm' to make the tackle.

Exacty, things happen quickly on the footy field, so why take a risk of aiming that high on the body?

Don't bring Dunley into this, the thread is about Moi Moi.

Unfortunately Cliffy the offload is a big part of the game and you need to go high these days. The amount of tackles made per game to the amount of high shots put on by a front rower is extremley low.

I am not denying the fact it was an ugly tackle but defending the fact that there are people on here calling moimoi a grub or dirty player.

I gave you an example of a grub (dunley), that is someone that goes out of they're way to bring dirty play into the game. So use the word in the right context.

CharlieF

Juniors
Hindyscrack said:
You certainly dont lead with the knees...

The judicary certainly didn't think he lead with the knees, nor did they think it was worthy of any penalty. I think that Hayne over reacted prompting the touch judge to come on and force the hand of the ref to put Dunley on report. I wish he did get suspended because Manly has other hookers in the lower grades that deserve a chance.

domdom

Juniors
Hindyscrack said:
Unfortunately Cliffy the offload is a big part of the game and you need to go high these days. The amount of tackles made per game to the amount of high shots put on by a front rower is extremley low.

I am not denying the fact it was an ugly tackle but defending the fact that there are people on here calling moimoi a grub or dirty player.

I gave you an example of a grub (dunley), that is someone that goes out of they're way to bring dirty play into the game. So use the word in the right context.

that's a load of bullsh\t.

dunley hasnt bitten anyone in his career.

eelsta

Bench
The Colonel said:
Spat at not on.

And that was due to the reflux problem that he has..... ;-)

Actually i have a reflux problem, but i dont go around spitting on my customers and workmates