What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bye bye Fui.

• Thread starter Deleted member 10972
  • Start date

Bazal

Post Whore
My major problem with this ridiculous charge is that it is WORSE than Fui got for his hit on Barnes last season, which, although Barnes was falling a little, was certainly reckless. That was a grade two reckless charge, and Fui was looking at Barnes, swinging his arm and was the only tackler involved. In this instance, he is not looking, Fui's arm is at chest height on a very tall man in Kite and Widders is chopping Kites legs out from under him. Kite falls and the tackle goes wrong. Plus it appears to come up off his shoulder first. High and careless, yes, but a grade 3 Reckless charge is ludicrous and I for one would be livid if I were a part of the Parramatta playing or coaching staff. I hope Fui fights the grading because a grade 5 Careless is proabably the fair penalty for that tackle. Wiki is looking at two weeks for a very similar (if not worse) hit. The only difference is Kite had a bit of a rest afterwards...