What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bye Bye Michael Ennis.

lsta5838

Juniors
I was going to make a post asking if NSW took control when Ennis went off. I know he put the grubber in for Bird, but surely he must go. Farah must be there next year, or even Gidley at 9.

Alex28

Coach
He'll have to live with the fact he cost NSW the game and handed QLD a clean sweep.

F***ing flea.

timka4

Bench
The f**king moron, shouldnt have been in it at game 2. We seen what he does when the team is sh*t in game 1 and he f**king ruined it. Yeah he put the grubber in but we should have scored earlier. We were playing better with Gidley as hooker. Same as game 2

Pete Cash

Post Whore
That was diabolical defending on Shillington. It was like a child trying to tackle a man.

MSIH

Bench
He was f**ken abysmal. Worst performance in a NSW shirt I've ever seen.

Juniors
If your going to give away a penalty under your own sticks at a crucial time the least u can do is stand there and take one on the chin.

The cat threw 3 and his behind his forward....f**ken cat.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
lol, for two years everyone has said he was much more made for origin and all the Farah supporters were shot down for disagreeing.

Farah's origin performances, as ordinary as they were, outshone Ennis' efforts in every origin game he played.

Tonight's effort has shown that Ennis is a Myth.

'Farah isn't made for origin'

he certainly wouldn't niggle and give away crucial penalties when the game is on the line.

he would certainly stick to his tackles in defence.

hahahahahahaha

watch all the Farah haters come crawling back now.

Meth

Staff member
That penalty summed up Ennis as a player to me- threw a punch (somewhat retaliatory) and then literally cowered and hit behind Snowden- that was an embarrassment

BDH

Juniors
The thing I loved was how Sterling and Gould mentioned that Shillo "elbowed him".......like every player ever tackled doe, every week.

Glen

Bench
Ennis has always been a complete cat. I thought he was supposed to be smart though - niggling away and frustrating opposition players into retaliating. Instead he does exactly that, cops a punch getting up and gives away a penalty right in front of his own posts.

Grishnakh

Juniors
Ah Eenis...rubbish once again. During Origin 2 I was watching in disbelief as he'd throw a few powder puff cheap shots and then scamper away as soon as the cat-scratched victim went for him, but instead of bagging him for being a cat the fahkin commentators were carrying on about how Ennis the Menace was getting under the Maroon skins. Yeah so much so they flogged us even more.

When will the idiot selectors look at all the stats, look at the relative places on the table of the Bulldogs and the Tigers, look at the fact that NSW scored 6 points while Eenis was on the field tonight...just generally look at the game for chrissakes and finally work out what everyone else has known for years? Farah is the best hooker in NSW and ought to be captain.

Having said that, Gidley played bloody well tonight, but will he be back next year?

Captain Farah in 2011 to finally turn it around.

Latest posts