What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bye Bye

Suitman

Post Whore
parra pete said:
Suity - last post Pffft..We have worked too hard and consistent to let you achieve that honour, you johnny come lately....:lol:

As long as I keep posting "last post", this thread will continue to rock and roll. :cool:

Suity

TheParraboy

Staff member
I want to be the minority
I don't need your authority
Down with the moral majority
'Cause I want to be the minority

I pledge allegiance to the underworld
One nation under dog
There of which I stand alone
A face in the crowd
Unsung, against the mold
Without a doubt
Singled out
The only way I know

Stepped out of the line
Like a sheep runs from the herd
Marching out of time
To my own beat now
The only way I know

One light, one mind
Flashing in the dark
Blinded by the silence of a thousand broken hearts
"For crying out loud" she screamed unto me
A free for all
F*** 'em all
You are your own sight

I want to be the minority
I don't need your authority
Down with the moral majority
'Cause I want to be the minority

TheParraboy

Staff member
On 7 November 1876 the running of the Melbourne Cup on the first Tuesday in November commenced with the three-year-old filly, Briseis, creating a record that is never likely to be equalled, winning the VRC Derby, the Melbourne Cup and the VRC Oaks in the space of six days. She was ridden in the Cup by thirteen year old Peter St Albans

:lol:

PP = Mr St Albans

parra pete

Referee
hineyrulz said:
:lol: At Least PB isn't the 69 slipper winner ;-)

Vain, what a champion. One of the best horses to stick his nose in a bridle. I remember Vain winning that Slipper..I was there @ Rosehill. I was working in East Maitland and used to drive back to Parra on the weekend to watch the footy, and drive back on Monday mornings.
Oh to be 23 again....

parra pete

Referee
The world's worst Dart player was picked up for Drink Driving..
He went before the Magistrate and threw himself at the mercy of the Court..............

......and missed....

hineyrulz

Post Whore
parra pete said:
Vain, what a champion. One of the best horses to stick his nose in a bridle. I remember Vain winning that Slipper..I was there @ Rosehill. I was working in East Maitland and used to drive back to Parra on the weekend to watch the footy, and drive back on Monday mornings.
Oh to be 23 again....
His win in the Craven A plate was amazing, to win a group 1 6 furlong race by 12 lengths :crazy:

parra pete

Referee
I was there when Eskimo Prince won in 1962 and Perc Galea caused a sensation when he tossed five pound notes to the crowd. Got into the sh*t from the stewards too.
I was also there when Storm Queen won in 1966, ridden by the professer Roy Higgins. I can't remember who she beat but it was a pretty good horse with big wraps..A BLACK, oh I now remember it was Academy Star...I think

TheParraboy

Staff member
Hiney, you still in the kitchen there mate?

Can you make PP a large humble pie, engrave it with cream..."from 85 cup winner" :lol:

hineyrulz

Post Whore
TheParraboy said:
Hiney, you still in the kithen there mate?

Can you make PP a large humble pie, engrave it with cream..."from 85 cup winner" :lol:
:lol: What a nuisance!!

parra pete

Referee
TheParraboy said:
Hiney, you still in the kitchen there mate?

I'm looking through you
Where did you go
I thought I knew you
What did I know
You don't look different
But you have changed
I'm looking through you
You're not the same