What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bye Bye

parra pete

Referee
StAlban the Martyr...that fits me to a Tee, the way I am treated in here:lol:

When Alban was brought in, the judge happened to be standing before an altar, offering sacrifice to devils . . . "What is your family and race?" demanded the judge. "How does my family concern you?" replied Alban; "If you wish to know the truth about my religion, know that I am a Christian and am ready to do a Christian's duty." "I demand to know your name," insisted the judge. "Tell me at once." "My parents named me Alban," he answered, "and I worship and adore the living and true God, who created all things."

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Don't want to brag, but i had 10 Each way on Efficient and the trifecta to boot :cool: If i had a bit more on him i reallt could have said Bye Bye:lol:

parra pete

Referee
hineyrulz said:
Don't want to brag, but i had 10 Each way on Efficient and the trifecta to boot :cool: If i had a bit more on him i reallt could have said Bye Bye:lol:

:clap: Proud of one of our boys.....aka Tommy Smith's first winner as a trainer....Bragger. :lol:

hineyrulz

Post Whore
parra pete said:
:clap: Proud of one of our boys.....aka Tommy Smith's first winner as a trainer....Bragger. :lol:
I'd been following Efficient all Spring, so i had to keep following my money.

parra pete

Referee
I have been following a lot of horses....with a shovel and a broom. Good for the Garden, Tommy Smith's first winner.
Good on you mate, pleased that you had a collect. I watched the race in the bar of a local pub. It was packed and the race was spoilt by a dickhead yelling out at the top of his voice from barrier rise to finish. I have flayed him in my column in next week's paper.
***It amazes me how people go out of their way to take pleasures away from others.
A simple thing like watching the Melbourne Cup at a public venue was ruined by an individual, who for no apparent reason other than trying to draw attention to himself, yelled at the top of his voice from barrier rise to the closing stages spoiling the occasion for eveyone else in the establishment.
My advice is this - if you have no interest in the race don’t ruin it for those who do.
It is better to be thought a fool, than removing all doubt by your actions.
I’m sure I was not the only one disappointed by the distinct lack of consideration for others.
Funny! Not funny ha ha, but funny peculiar if you ask me.

TheParraboy

Staff member
parra pete said:
I have been following a lot of horses....with a shovel and a broom. Good for the Garden, Tommy Smith's first winner.
Good on you mate, pleased that you had a collect. I watched the race in the bar of a local pub. It was packed and the race was spoilt by a dickhead yelling out at the top of his voice from barrier rise to finish. I have flayed him in my column in next week's paper.
***It amazes me how people go out of their way to take pleasures away from others.
A simple thing like watching the Melbourne Cup at a public venue was ruined by an individual, who for no apparent reason other than trying to draw attention to himself, yelled at the top of his voice from barrier rise to the closing stages spoiling the occasion for eveyone else in the establishment.
My advice is this - if you have no interest in the race don’t ruin it for those who do.
I’m sure I was not the only one disappointed by the distinct lack of consideration for others.

What a nuisance eh Pete :lol:

;-)

TheParraboy

Staff member
geek.gif

hineyrulz

Post Whore
parra pete said:
Nothing worse when you are trying to watch your race.

TheParraboy

Staff member
I thought you said he had no interest in the race?

btw its a puplic place , was he breaking the law?

maybe you should have watched the race from the comforts of your own home, uninterupted by 85 cup winners :lol:

parra pete

Referee
Interest 1 each way everything...That is not an interest.
I was so wild with him I was going to pull his nose, bloody dickhead. Only one thing stopped me........he would have belted the tripe out of me. :lol:

plus the pen is mightier than the sword. He'll get the message...
I was working, the girls from the office had a day on the turps, and I was 'it'. Snuck into the pub which is just a few doors away.
Came out of there with the sh*ts, I'll tell you that.
I was a publican for 21 years, and he would not have gotten away with it in my pub, that's for sure.

TheParraboy

Staff member
reminds me once of a train trip to work from parra to the city (6.30am)

sat next to this young girl, would have been around 15, looked like a school kid on the way to early morning detention :lol: To her other side was an elderly lady

Anyway, she was listening to a walkman, nothing weird about that. However, she had the damm thing so loud that it was a damm nuisance to people around her, especially those getting a little shut eye. God knows how it didnt blow her ear drums out. The old lady actually tapped her on the shoulder, as the girl removed her ear piece to listen. The lady politely asked if she could turn the volume down. It was indeed unecessarily loud. To which the snotty teen replied "why should I" then continued abusing her ears.

Well that was it, from that moment the teen got it from all quarters, Everyone was making fun of her, deaf jokes, people were commentating on the crap music she was playing.

F..k it was hilarious. Talk about an ice breaker and changing the mood of a train carriage :lol:

parra pete

Referee
I sat next to this kid on a train and she was reading a letter from her family in Ireland.
"Excuse me mister," she said, "is that letter an "i" or and "o"
An "O", I told her. Then she started crying..."Oh no! Grandpa, shOt himself".

Latest posts