What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CA tv rights discussion

Timbo

Staff member
I am holding out hope that the Fox production staff will keep them in line. It’s their bread and butter after all.

Timbo

Staff member
Surely some of these commentators will be BBL only? Especially given they overlap?

jargan83

Coach
I’d rather listen to Michael Clarke than the endless amount AFL references that we all know will be on channel 7 this coming Cricket season.

undertaker

Coach
Ian Healy, Alyssa Healy and Ellyse Perry also added to Fox commentary team:

https://www.cricket.com.au/news/fox...ssa-healy-ellyse-perry-fox-cricket/2018-08-26

In addition, I hear Mitchell Johnson commentating in today's JLT Cup match. Don't know if he'll play any part in the international matches, but with all the commentators Fox have signed up now, you'd have to think they'll be split across the Tests/ODIs/International T20s and BBL matches.

ek999

First Grade
I've enjoyed Healys commentary for the bit of the match I have caught tonight. Actually focusing on the match unlike when he was at 9

Timbo

Staff member
I've enjoyed Healys commentary for the bit of the match I have caught tonight. Actually focusing on the match unlike when he was at 9

To be fair, me too.

Fox must’ve read the riot act to the commentators.