What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cairns District 2006

Ant

Juniors
Kangaroos have a very talented kid in Tapu Rea playing for them. Someone to watch out for in the future. I personally think he can be anything if he gets picked up by a NRL club soon. Late bloomer was nothing more than a solid club kid at 15, but is really going places now. Needs to join a NRL club to complete his development.
That particular club while not overly successful in the A grade, has a knack of producing very talented juniors.

Mad Goanna

Juniors
Tigertread said:
Former Newcastle player Todd Bates has signed with Brothers

He was supposed to play with Raymond Terrace in the Newcastle comp this year. Heard that they are filthy he has left them in the lurch without a 6

Titanic

First Grade
Aaaah Babinda - gloriously soaked in torrential rain! You can't discuss the Foley Shield without mentioning Babinda or a little tipple at the ole Mirriwinni Pub. Bring 'em back - what is the CDRL without a Colts/Innisfail derby?

rabbitfnq

Juniors
ive recently moved up from gatton after injurying my knee for the hawks at the beginning of the year and i was wondering i know theres only two games but is there any clubs that need players for the last two games of this season i just need some football under my belt so i dont get rusty