What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Stonecutter

First Grade
It seems the release of the map pack has bought back alot of good players.

I consider myself to be pretty good. (1.20 K/D and thats after having a 0.25 when I was in the early levels) But games since the map pack have either been very even, or me getting destroyed.

I have played in a lot of Sabotage games lately where you have 6 guys with 30 kills and 20+ deaths as opposed to the 1 guy with 50+ kills.

My ratio has snuck up to 1.25 now after starting sitting around 0.30 for ages when I started.

It's funny how you change all the time in the game. I started off getting smashed because I had no idea how to play. Then got the heartbeat and was attatched to that nearly until I reached lvl 50. Then I started using the sniper alot. Then running around with the UMP. All the time after a while going back to the trusty assault rifle with damage +, sleight of handa nd commando pro. Now i run around with a different assault rifle for most maps, and a sniper class for derail, wasteland and that one with the 2 towns seperated by 2 bridges.

azzah72

Bench
Activition a freaking Criminals, I went to download this Map pack and read in the description that it is limited to, I'm guessing Australian versions of the Disc, Just because I bought mine from the UK and Paid $60 instead of $120, I am now not able to download and install the updates?

What the hell? If they cared about where we bought them from then why the hell did they make the PS3 region free?

Doesn't look like it's worth the $15 anyway

Big Tim

First Grade
My ratio has snuck up to 1.25 now after starting sitting around 0.30 for ages when I started.

It's funny how you change all the time in the game. I started off getting smashed because I had no idea how to play. Then got the heartbeat and was attatched to that nearly until I reached lvl 50. Then I started using the sniper alot. Then running around with the UMP. All the time after a while going back to the trusty assault rifle with damage +, sleight of handa nd commando pro. Now i run around with a different assault rifle for most maps, and a sniper class for derail, wasteland and that one with the 2 towns seperated by 2 bridges.

Pretty much where I am at now.

Assualt rifle with Sleight Pro, Stopping power pro and sit rep (not pro yet) attach FMJ and you have a 2 bullet kill.

I always revert back to the Marathon pro, Cold Blooded pro, Ninja pro with a silenced UMP when things arent working for me.

After hating Salvage for so long, it is now my favourite map. Especially is you spawn at the end without the 2 storey house.

Someone

Bench
I am tge other way round.

After playing COD4 to death, i pretty much dominated at MW2 straight away. had a K/D of 1.30 or something like that. Its now done to about 1.10 i think.

I lost LIVE though.....

Stonecutter

First Grade
Yeah I got my PS3 the same day I got cod and hadn't played my PS2 in about 2 years so I was a pretty slow starter. Couldn't even scope in before I got killed.

user_nat

Coach
Played for the first time in a week or so yesterday (been busy playing Blur, which more people need to buy). Can't remember the last time I had so many bad games in a row. KD went down also (to 1.65). Was frustrating.

Big Tim

First Grade
There is new map pack coming for 360 next week I think. A couple of maps look the business.

Latest posts