What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cameron 'but he's a good bloke' Smith

Canard

Immortal
This is an incident where the "no punch" rule is stupid.

One good sharp punch to the head would have ended all of this much more quickly.

If anything the NRL is endangering players welfare...............

Smith definitely has grub tendencies and seems to get away with it.

I am still filthy that he, Slater, Inglis and others got off with zero punishment for the salary cap scandal.

As the thread states, but he is a good bloke.

DURRRHURRR

Juniors
Looking at that gif posted last page it definately shows his intention was to strike the arm holding him and good chance if he didn't lash out he would not have received the penalty. Pretty sad we all cry about the wrestling slowing the game down, but holding onto a shirt is ok until someone takes offence to it.

Surrogate

Juniors
Smith tries to get up, Ballin holds onto him making him fall over several times. Smith should have planted his elbow on Ballins head, not his forearm.

Dutchy

Immortal
Ballins head goes back towards the ground as Smith throws the first elbow.

Yeah he didn't get him. Ballins cut on the nose wasn't real either.

Last edited:

taxidriver

Coach
great footballer. changed the way his position is played. one of the all time greats

also a merkin of the highest order, a cheat, a dirty player and one of the biggest grubs to play the game

hennypenny

Juniors
They go on and on he's the best hooker ever has he ever touched the ball in the scrum with he's feet I don't think so the real hooked were in the 80s. He's just a grub anyway

Apey

Staff member
They go on and on he's the best hooker ever has he ever touched the ball in the scrum with he's feet I don't think so the real hooked were in the 80s. He's just a grub anyway

Here's to a long and illustrious LU career.

Snappy

Coach

Took you nine months to think up that post?

Would you feel better if we said best dummy half ever ?

maple_69

Bench
Yeah that spray he gave the refs was too much. If they're serious about getting the players to respect the refs that kind of stuff needs 10 minutes attached.