What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cameron Mcinnes

gitano

Juniors
Shocking hands and lacks any real creativity and skill but yeah tough enough and tackles well

Belta

Juniors
We’ve been very critical of of our backs and rightly so but IMO our forwards have not been much better. Of our forwards tonight, McInnes, Lawrie, Lucky and Korbin atleast had a go, most of the others never really showed up. Another shameful performance

Brutalitops

Juniors
We’ve been very critical of of our backs and rightly so but IMO our forwards have not been much better. Of our forwards tonight, McInnes, Lawrie, Lucky and Korbin atleast had a go, most of the others never really showed up. Another shameful performance
Agreed.

In fact, for the most part, I think our halves haven't even played too badly considering their lack of foundation received at the moment. Makes it even sillier that Hunt was tested this week

Bench
He can hold his head high after tonight, one of the very few, Lucky and Rava had some good moments.
T Sims, don’t know what is wrong with him, hardly sighted
Lafai and Aitken also went missing
Pearson not first grade material
Dufty was just being Dufty
Norman very ordinary game
C Sims one of our better forwards

He can hold his head high after tonight, one of the very few, Lucky and Rava had some good moments.
T Sims, don’t know what is wrong with him, hardly sighted
Lafai and Aitken also went missing
Pearson not first grade material
Dufty was just being Dufty
Norman very ordinary game
C Sims one of our better forwards

Dufty played well and put him body on the line which it what we have all been crying for coach just doesn’t put any plans or anything on in attack

possm

Coach
McInnes is a work horse tackler however, because so much defensive work comes his way, in my opinion he lacks in other areas. He sends the ball the wrong way often and does not create the attacking opportunities other hookers do. To me Mary has structure our defence far too reliant on McInnes.

Tonight it should have been T Sims and Frizell smashing the opposition halves but no, they had all the room in the world to weave their magic and put in accurate pressure kicks. But the big problem tonight was line speed and the weak links in our backline. Aitken and Lafai have to go and Ravalawa and Pearson need to stay on the opposition wingers.

I thought Leilua, McInnes and Vaughan played well tonight however, there is bad structure and commitment in defence and attack. The sooner they get rid of Mary and the coaching staff the better. Our season is gone again so the sooner we get a new coach in the more likely the repair can be made before next season.

BBTB

Juniors
McInnes is a work horse tackler however, because so much defensive work comes his way, in my opinion he lacks in other areas. He sends the ball the wrong way often and does not create the attacking opportunities other hookers do. To me Mary has structure our defence far too reliant on McInnes.

Tonight it should have been T Sims and Frizell smashing the opposition halves but no, they had all the room in the world to weave their magic and put in accurate pressure kicks. But the big problem tonight was line speed and the weak links in our backline. Aitken and Lafai have to go and Ravalawa and Pearson need to stay on the opposition wingers.

I thought Leilua, McInnes and Vaughan played well tonight however, there is bad structure and commitment in defence and attack. The sooner they get rid of Mary and the coaching staff the better. Our season is gone again so the sooner we get a new coach in the more likely the repair can be made before next season.
Yes agree, coaches must go... & fat Albert
of course....

Latest posts