What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cameron McInnes

Who’s the better dummyhalf for ‘22 & ‘23?

• Cameron McInnes

Votes: 46 54.8%
  • Ben Hunt

Votes: 38 45.2%

• Total voters
Cronulla of all Clubs, F&#K me.

if it not bad enough we have lost another one of our finest it’s twisting the knife that it’s to those scum.
Maybe Mary is replacing Morris as Coach next year. Something doesn’t add up.

thebigredv

First Grade
It will be a fine season with both Cam and Hook together at the club.

There goes another season just like that.

BestHookerRein

Juniors
Cronulla of all Clubs, F&#K me.

if it not bad enough we have lost another one of our finest it’s twisting the knife that it’s to those scum.
Maybe Mary is replacing Morris as Coach next year. Something doesn’t add up.
That would be the only way I could accept this, is if Mary signs on to coach the Sharks

Dea

Juniors
A big question mark over why we lost our captain and best performing player? May be the last (hopefully) link to the former reign of McGregor? If so, then best that he goes.

Coffs dragon

Bench
They should let him go now and perhaps negotiate a trade deal with the Sharks.
I’d be making Ben Hunt the new club captain, as the leadership cupboard looks bare.

If this is true the Club must put out a release today to confirm.
This is our Captain we are talking about and not a second string player.
Surprised he has signed elsewhere so early before seeing how this year goes.
Also surprised he has left for $600k a year as surely we would have been close to that (if offer on table).
Also surprised it’s with the sharks as I can’t see anything great out of them the next few years.
Also surprised he is going to play lock when it’s not his preferred position.
He also won’t be able to do the team song “dance” that he does as the Sharks song is shit.
Also surprised he is giving up on a legend club and potential legendary status at the Dragons to play out his career at our arch rivals.
One disappointed Dragons guy here.

borat

Bench
You all sound surprised that Hook loses the dressing room. It’s happened at all his past clubs

hewi

Bench
If McInnes thinks the peanut was the B all and end all of coaches then I’m sorry we are better off without him and now not at the end of the season. Is he telling us that if the peanut was still coach he would have stayed and been happy finishing in the bottom 4 or wooden spooners. Give me a break and f##k off.

ChocOConnor

Juniors
Can I ask why he is leaving to play lock. All the so called experts and media where saying he is an out and out hooker and hook wasn’t a to play him at lock hence the differences. Sounds weird to me

Latest posts