What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cameron McInnes

Who’s the better dummyhalf for ‘22 & ‘23?

• Cameron McInnes

Votes: 46 54.8%
  • Ben Hunt

Votes: 38 45.2%

• Total voters

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Come on you big turkey or do you prefer "gobbler" come on over and have some fun or maybe you are just too plain chicken to get over your inhibitions.
Dafuq are you watching in your spare time?

Old Timer

Coach
Dafuq are you watching in your spare time?
Paul Mc Gregor press conference re runs along with some of the training videos he brought back from his US study tour.

I mean he did turn our side into a real barn yard of turkeys and chickens so obviously he did pay attention.

I thought watching and sharing them would be handy so we can compare when Hook steps up before the microphone this year.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Paul Mc Gregor press conference re runs along with some of the training videos he brought back from his US study tour.

I mean he did turn our side into a real barn yard of turkeys and chickens so obviously he did pay attention.

I thought watching and sharing them would be handy so we can compare when Hook steps up before the microphone this year.
I know you don’t like the drink references.....

But I really feel you need to lay off the drink...

RedVDave

First Grade
We are still fairly light in the forwards department this season so I'm totally cool with McInnes playing there.

possm

Coach
We are still fairly light in the forwards department this season so I'm totally cool with McInnes playing there.
I think if the Sharks had the cap, he would be gone tomorrow. So mainly because of this, I'd rather we have someone else as lock. If De Belin is cleared and Bird is fit, then we will be Ok in the forwards in 2021.

goldiesaintz

Juniors
Dragons captain Cameron McInnes suffers season-ending ACL injury at training
WRITTEN BYLIAM O'LOUGHLIN
@ljoloughlin
LEAGUE
ST. GEORGE-ILLAWARRA DRAGONS
CRONULLA-SUTHERLAND SHARKS
LEAGUE

Just a week after signing with the Cronulla Sharks for 2022, St George Illawarra Dragons captain Cameron McInnes has ruptured his ACL at training.

The 27-year old wasn't offered a new deal by the Red V and will move across town next season - but as far as 2021 goes, it looks as though it is all over.
NRL PHYSIO

@nrlphysio

Cameron McInnes suffered a ruptured ACL, surgery booked for later today (via @LaraPitt_). Usual return to play range of 6-9 months (NRL average 7.5 months), will miss the 2021 season. The first ACL in the NRL for 2021, wish him the best with surgery & rehab ahead.

https://www.nospam47.com/au/league/...harks-rugby-league/10qi9m05qsf0v1gihx3b9ri5ex

Attachments

• upload_2021-2-12_12-26-58.gif
    upload_2021-2-12_12-26-58.gif
    42 bytes · Views: 0