What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cameron McInnes

Who’s the better dummyhalf for ‘22 & ‘23?

• Cameron McInnes

Votes: 46 54.8%
  • Ben Hunt

Votes: 38 45.2%

• Total voters

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Anyone seen the footage from the team photo session yesterday?

After the RedV fan got their photo with the team, unlike all the other players around the fan, cam didn’t even look at him to say goodbye..

It looks a bit off..

brissiedragon

Juniors
Anyone seen the footage from the team photo session yesterday?

After the RedV fan got their photo with the team, unlike all the other players around the fan, cam didn’t even look at him to say goodbye..

It looks a bit off..
Muz, I just posted on McCullough thread that ch9 Brisbane just reported AM being released to us 15feb.
Maybe McInnes to be released sooner?

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Muz, I just posted on McCullough thread that ch9 Brisbane just reported AM being released to us 15feb.
Maybe McInnes to be released sooner?
He can't really be released unless we do some kind of one year swap deal with Brisbane which would be odd or trade him for a Sharks player. I would do a swap deal with Magoulias, he is in a position we are a bit weak in and would be interesting if Hook could get the best out of him.

possm

Coach
He can't really be released unless we do some kind of one year swap deal with Brisbane which would be odd or trade him for a Sharks player. I would do a swap deal with Magoulias, he is in a position we are a bit weak in and would be interesting if Hook could get the best out of him.
I can see it now. Mary gives McInnes the heads up that he will have a coaching gig at the Sharks. McInnes contacts the Sharks wanting to re-unite with Mary but wanting a 4 year deal. When the Sharks do the deal with McInnes, Mary and McInnes snigger over a beer. That's an odd style of loyalty!

.............. wait, Griffin signs McCullough to improve game management and leadership on the field.

McInnes plays lock until JDB becomes available, then injures his knee and misses the first 6 rounds of 2022.

BLM01

First Grade
Only an opinion but I think you guys are getting a bit obsessed with the McGregor conspiracy theories. What has Mary done to make him an attractive option for any club let alone the Sharks?
He has been 85 mins from a GF and still has a lot to offer and unfinished business in the coaching game. Have you not heard?
See he has it all over Morris.

since77

Juniors
He has been 85 mins from a GF and still has a lot to offer and unfinished business in the coaching game. Have you not heard?
See he has it all over Morris.
Plus he is a rugby league coaching revolutionary. With McGregor tries off kicks don’t count, your team would have won if the field was 3 metres shorter and most importantly he will paint the gym and put a ridiculous floor mat with generic terms of encouragement on the dressing room floor. Plus it’s all “part of the journey”.

saintmar

Juniors
Plus he is a rugby league coaching revolutionary. With McGregor tries off kicks don’t count, your team would have won if the field was 3 metres shorter and most importantly he will paint the gym and put a ridiculous floor mat with generic terms of encouragement on the dressing room floor. Plus it’s all “part of the journey”.
Classic :cool:

ALSGI

Bench
That Mcflop special will remain burned in my brain for the rest of my life. Such a muppet that bloke
Agree, one of his best words of wisdom.

I was mostly impressed with the muppet getting himself a junket to the USA after he coached us to 2nd last in 2019. Most clubs would’ve sacked him - Dragons reward him with a (tax deductible business) trip? Imagine f**kcing up so bad at work that your business is almost worst performing in your field - and you get a trip to the USA.

Then he get’s paid out to get sacked! Imagine your employer telling you your gone, fired, not wanted and then gives you a year salary in advance as you walk out.

FMD.

He’s a f**kcing genius.

Latest posts