What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cameron McInnes

Who’s the better dummyhalf for ‘22 & ‘23?

• Cameron McInnes

Votes: 46 54.8%
  • Ben Hunt

Votes: 38 45.2%

• Total voters

Old Timer

Coach
Dunno, unless they think maybe Faamausili can play on the edge perhaps?

We are definitely a quality backrower short. Maybe plans are afoot to recruit one?
There was a post a little while ago about a “surprise” re who could / would play edge suggesting someone from within the squad and most likely not Bird.

Dragsters

First Grade
There was a post a little while ago about a “surprise” re who could / would play edge suggesting someone from within the squad and most likely not Bird.

Looking at his body shape, my guess is Faamausili and perhaps even more likely in light of the Alvaro signing...

possm

Coach
Looking at his body shape, my guess is Faamausili and perhaps even more likely in light of the Alvaro signing...
We need Faamausili in the prop rotation and I'm fairly sure that's where Griffin will select him to play:

Vaughan
McInnes
Kerr
Sims
Ford
Fuimaono

Bench
Faamausili
Alvaro
Lawrie
Bird

Dragonslayer

First Grade
For me, this is the most important (and at the same time disturbing) message in the whole article:

"Cam has trained exclusively at hooker, and I tell you what his development in the position even in a short period of time has gone through the roof".

Nothing more needs to be added really.............oh those wasted years!!!

hewi

Bench
For me, this is the most important (and at the same time disturbing) message in the whole article:

"Cam has trained exclusively at hooker, and I tell you what his development in the position even in a short period of time has gone through the roof".

Nothing more needs to be added really.............oh those wasted years!!!

How many players are in the same boat? The whole squad of 30 I would say

possm

Coach
Bennett had to devise new attacking combinations and defensive structures to suit the skill set of the players he inherited. In addition he recruited players that had what he deemed necessary to do the job. In my book, Griffin is doing the same only he has a much bigger job to do.

Dragsters

First Grade
We need Faamausili in the prop rotation and I'm fairly sure that's where Griffin will select him to play:

Vaughan
McInnes
Kerr
Sims
Ford
Fuimaono

Bench
Faamausili
Alvaro
Lawrie
Bird

I agree Faamausili is valuable at prop but Fui is no full time lock imo...

Dragsters

First Grade

We can only hope so as that would mean we should see the improvement across the board we suspect will happen post McFailure...

Last edited:

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Bennett had to devise new attacking combinations and defensive structures to suit the skill set of the players he inherited. In addition he recruited players that had what he deemed necessary to do the job. In my book, Griffin is doing the same only he has a much bigger job to do.

Maybe not Possum as Bennett had to recruit quite a few first graders to implement his structurers. Hook is more or less bringing in bench players apart from Bird. Maybe he is happy with what he has in most positions.

Latest posts