What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Campbelltown Crowds

Status
Not open for further replies.

mulvihill

Juniors
I cannot believe a thread on the official forum was wiped by the fuhrers because someone posted that campbelltown games are scheduled around welfare weeks. And that admin there banned the person who posted it until he divulges his source. What an utter bellend sinclair is. He has zero ins at the club (witness his posting of `inside knowledge' that Prince had re-signed with us around new year) and knows no one.

Whether he likes it or not games at dodge are scheduled with the Commonwealth payments in mind and have heard that with my own ears (just as tottie did)

Choppies

Coach
mulvihill said:
I cannot believe a thread on the official forum was wiped by the fuhrers because someone posted that campbelltown games are scheduled around welfare weeks.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

mulvihill

Juniors
They did the same with Easts crowds back in the henson days to make sure home games didn't clash with the school fete of marrickville public and wipe 200 people off the gate

simon says

First Grade
What I thought was hilarious was the uproar about the thread.....I wasnt saying anything about welfare or the like.I just thought 14k was ordinary considering the game and there were people jumping up and down like id started a war.....

If they had got 14k at LO I would have been dissapointed as well......

innsaneink

Referee
But hang on.....you didnt attend that game, did you?

If you did...my apologies, but to be disappointed in a crowd at a game that you didnt even attend...well

mulvihill

Juniors
There was uproar cos sinclair and his team of mongoloid schoolboy nevs are more PC than the ABC. Maybe simon didn't attend campbelltown cos it is 50km from his home. Unlike the people of macarthur who didn't attend despite it being 5 mins from their `homes' (for want of a better word)

simon says

First Grade
I live in Lismore......I come down to about 3/4 games a year.....work and cost stop me form going to all games.....when I was last in Sydney I lived in Harbord and went to all home games......Cambo and LO....

I remember one game at Cambo against Penrith,there was about 4000 there and people were telling me off because I was yelling "cmon Tigers".....I honestly thought it couldnt get any worse than that....and thankfully it hasnt.I was under the impression that you could comment on the crowd at Cambo without it being anti Maggie....but obviously some havent grown up as much as I had thought.Which is dissapointing....I can assure all that if there had been 14k at LO I would have been really dissapointed,and said just as much.

On my participation.....Ink.....no I didnt go to the game......and yes I think it was a sh*t crowd,do you have to go to have an opinion?????

PS.....just wondering Ink how many times you have travelled over 1000 kms to get to a game and spent about 500 bucks to do so.....Im assuming you get in for nothing on your kids footy pass eh???

Cheers.

mulvihill

Juniors
Hahahaha. Precisely.

He gets in with his kids passes and then has a hide to whinge when he doesn't pump 2 cents into the club

14,000 is a disgraceful crowd. End of story

Like sinclair and his honchos have spat the dummy on the official site because people had the gall to say as much

tottie

Juniors
They should schedule the games on non dole weeks to keep the spastic low lifes out.

Bad luck sincas

mulvihill

Juniors
If they did that how would sinclair's mates from the leagues club get in ???

You know the mungos he watches the Anzac test matches with

I'm stunned the cheergirls from his avatar weren't with him at Hugo's that night. He'd be a moral

tottie

Juniors
Hey Ink where were you when Mulvihill and i were in Leeds with the boys in the WCC. We like Simon Says put our money and time in you tool.

innsaneink

Referee
simon says said:
I live in Lismore......I come down to about 3/4 games a year.....work and cost stop me form going to all games.....when I was last in Sydney I lived in Harbord and went to all home games......Cambo and LO....

I remember one game at Cambo against Penrith,there was about 4000 there and people were telling me off because I was yelling "cmon Tigers".....I honestly thought it couldnt get any worse than that....and thankfully it hasnt.I was under the impression that you could comment on the crowd at Cambo without it being anti Maggie....but obviously some havent grown up as much as I had thought.Which is dissapointing....I can assure all that if there had been 14k at LO I would have been really dissapointed,and said just as much.

On my participation.....Ink.....no I didnt go to the game......and yes I think it was a sh*t crowd,do you have to go to have an opinion?????

PS.....just wondering Ink how many times you have travelled over 1000 kms to get to a game and spent about 500 bucks to do so.....Im assuming you get in for nothing on your kids footy pass eh???

Cheers.

Here come the excuses....you didnt go, but you have the hide to criticise others that didnt go either.

I guess their excuses dont hold up to yours huh?

Congrats ... you f**kin hypocrite. :clap:

Enjoy your Wests/Cambo bashing...

mulvihill

Juniors
Does he live in macarthur or does he live 500kms away.

He rightfully had a go at the so called `football lovers of macarthur' who get 3 games a yr and couldn't be bothered turning up on Sunday. If it was at Leichhardt it would have been a full house.

And tottie when we were in Leeds insaneboge was wanking off to his modern motor mags in Leumeah

simon says

First Grade
innsaneink said:
Here come the excuses....you didnt go, but you have the hide to criticise others that didnt go either.

I guess their excuses dont hold up to yours huh?

Congrats ... you f**kin hypocrite. :clap:

Enjoy your Wests/Cambo bashing...

Ahhhhh,the internet hero strikes again.I would have thought living 1000ks away was a pretty good excuse.What was the excuse for those of the Mac who didnt go?????

And Ink,did you pay to get in??????

Must be a real save using jnrs tick hero boy.....u might try getting a job and paying to get in....you would feel like a real man then,and less inclined to throwing your weight around on the internet......hero.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

mulvihill

Juniors
HAhahh. Have a look at some of the moderators on the official site
Insane Ink - uses his kids pass to get in so he doesn't pay
Suzi Q - fat penrith supporter
Gr8_1 - see insane
Sinclair - so high powered and froma big 4 law firm he sits with geniuss and is so mateless he watches test matches at the leagues with the mongs

simon says

First Grade
Wow......Im feeling a lot of anti mod sentiment going on here.....why dont you forget about them and chat here instead???

mulvihill

Juniors
we're gone mate

barred so i'm gooooooooooooorrrne

I have been barred for horrendous actions such as insinuating michael searle would float if thrown in water, saying dean ritchie likes a pie or 2, calling harrigan a karmichael hunt for 89 and worst of all detailing a chat i had with phil gould when out in townsville.

There are probably 3 people on that forum In the Know in any case and most of them spout garbage. Soulja and Benson are always on the money the rest do not have a clue and have no sources

Mighty Tiger

Bench
this thread goes from crowd issues, to welfare, to ink vs simon, to tottie vs ink, back to ink vs simon, to simon vs ink, to mulvhill vs 4 mods on wts forum, to simon actually saying avoid the old forum (whats going on with that?) to mulvhills very abrivated version of events on the wests tigers official site

this thread is starting to sound like a tv drama series

mulvihill

Juniors
It basically states that the official forum is for mongs, run by mongs and read by mongs. How do you feel about a forum for tigers being moderated for by a penrith fan. You dead set could not make it up. Yet you sycophants and the brain dead that are rife on the forum reckon the `mods do a good job'. What garbage. Only those without a capacity to think would think the moderators over there do a good job. What the hell would suzi Q know about the tigers for example. She originally went for penrith and has been with the tigers for 2 minutes. What the hell does she know about anything and how the hell does sinclair think he can delegate moderation to someone who is as much a tiger as greg alexander for god's sake ???

Status
Not open for further replies.