What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Campbelltown Crowds

Status
Not open for further replies.

mulvihill

Juniors
I don't give a toss when she started supporting the tigers. Point is she is a Penrith supporter and has no idea what it is like to be a tiger supporter. You can't change your stripes. Fancy having a tiger forum moderated by a westie panther. It's pathetic

Mighty Tiger

Bench
mulvihill said:
I don't give a toss when she started supporting the tigers. Point is she is a Penrith supporter and has no idea what it is like to be a tiger supporter. You can't change your stripes. Fancy having a tiger forum moderated by a westie panther. It's pathetic

Did you support Balmain or the Magpies before the JV?

mulvihill

Juniors
Balmain. And as far as I am aware Balmain are/were the tigers and as of today are a 50% stakeholder in Wests Tigers. Please advise what percentage shareholding the Penrith Panthers have in the joint venture. Thanks in advance.

Vicious

Bench
I`m born and bred in the inner west, still live in the inner west and played junior reps for Balmain. But, i`ve always been a Magpie supporter, because Balmain have always treated their juniors like sh*t and they still do. No doubting last weeks crowd at Campbelltown was disappointing, but what`s the point??? The simple fact is that the Wests Tigers would be far worse side than Souths if it wasn`t for the Magpies Campbelltown junior base.

mulvihill

Juniors
The point is that side of the JV aren't supporting the side are they ?? 14,000 is pathetic end of story. I dont see why it became such a sensitive issue on the official site

Vicious

Bench
mulvihill said:
The point is that side of the JV aren't supporting the side are they ?? 14,000 is pathetic end of story. I dont see why it became such a sensitive issue on the official site

So what`s the solution??? Do you want to stop playing games at Campbelltown and lose all the Campbelltown juniors??? That would be fu*king good, wouldn`t it???

mulvihill

Juniors
I never said stopped playing games there. But perhaps more games should be played at LO than CS until fans turn up in sufficient numbers. It is a business and 5,000 extra people is $100,000 per game givee or take

innsaneink

Referee
simon says said:
Ahhhhh,the internet hero strikes again.I would have thought living 1000ks away was a pretty good excuse.What was the excuse for those of the Mac who didnt go?????

And Ink,did *** pay to get in??????

Must be a real save using jnrs tick hero boy.....u might try getting a job and paying to get in....*** would feel like a real man then,and less inclined to throwing ***r weight around on the internet......hero.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Not that this absurd accusation even deserves a reply, but yes, of course I paid for my ticket, and if you want confirmation...ask WT Merchandise on the official forum....

http://z4.invisionfree.com/Wests_Tigers_Forum/index.php?showuser=3000

....whom I know personally, his names Andrew & I purchased it from him last week at Concord....

Have fun with your new friends ...they seem to be rubbing off on you.
A $20 ticket....:lol: scraping that barrell...you have nothing, eh Simone.

Vicious

Bench
Leichardt Oval is the best Rugby League arena on earth, it always has been and always will be, except the fact that it takes you 5 hours to get out of the filthy joint. Nah, it`s a great ground, no denying that. The big problem is that average working class families that traditionally produce good footballers can`t afford to live anywhere near the area. That being the case, it would be insane to do anything further to jeopardise the kids of the Campbelltown/Macarthur district from wanting to play for the Wests Tigers. If Balmain stayed in the comp as a lone identity, they wouldn`t have won a game for the past 3 seasons, simple as that. Whether the crowds turn up or not, the Wests Tigers have no choice but to pay the Campbelltown district the respect they deserve, and if anything they should be playing more games out there!!!

Sincas

Juniors
mulvihill said:
we're gone mate

barred so i'm gooooooooooooorrrne

I have been barred for horrendous actions such as insinuating michael searle would float if thrown in water, saying dean ritchie likes a pie or 2, calling harrigan a karmichael hunt for 89 and worst of all detailing a chat i had with phil gould when out in townsville.

There are probably 3 people on that forum In the Know in any case and most of them spout garbage. Soulja and Benson are always on the money the rest do not have a clue and have no sources

Great to see you found a home. Don't try to get back into the official forum like u have for the last 5 times I banned you. For someone who can't stand it, you sure try hard to get back in. And your mates can stay here too.

FYI the only match I've ever watched at a Leagues Club is the WCC and the one who had mail on Prince re-signing at Xmas was soulja and magpiemax. They will admit that. Nice try though. I don't post my mail.

I'm sure you will enjoy your time much more here. All the best.

Eddie.

Bench
Vicious said:
Leichardt Oval is the best Rugby League arena on earth, it always has been and always will be, except the fact that it takes you 5 hours to get out of the filthy joint. !!

This is something that always confuses me.

If you park in some of the backstreets around and behind the Orange Grove Public School you are out of there in 5 minutes. There are heaps of parks in the backstreets.

I have been going to Leichhardt oval matches for 10 years and have never had to wait in the traffic more then 5 minutes. Just a 10 minutes to get to the car.

mulvihill

Juniors
What garbage Sinclair. I posted words to the effect that I had spoken to people at the club in Jan and that Prince was gone. And that it was done and dusted. I don't understand what you are doing here sinclair. Stick to the schoolboys and the pick the score posts on the official forum. You are a numpty and a subbie end of story.

You stay there with your tribe of sycophantic 16 year olds and I'll stay here. You have no in at the club and are viewed as a mongoloid by all and sundry as are most of the fanatics.

Your avatar sums you up big time. A pic of you at a fan day with the cheerleaders. You and I both know that it is the only way you would ever be photographed with a sort and that you have never pulled a shiela like that, nor could you ever

mulvihill

Juniors
Park close to the SFS and tell me how good that is. If dopes want to mark next to the ground they can sit in traffic. Same as Kogarah, SFS, Parra stadium, CS, Telstra etc. If people parked a block or 2 further away and had 5 mins extra walk they'd save 45mins sitting in traffic

simon says

First Grade
Vicious said:
Leichardt Oval is the best Rugby League arena on earth, it always has been and always will be, except the fact that it takes you 5 hours to get out of the filthy joint. Nah, it`s a great ground, no denying that. The big problem is that average working class families that traditionally produce good footballers can`t afford to live anywhere near the area. That being the case, it would be insane to do anything further to jeopardise the kids of the Campbelltown/Macarthur district from wanting to play for the Wests Tigers. If Balmain stayed in the comp as a lone identity, they wouldn`t have won a game for the past 3 seasons, simple as that. Whether the crowds turn up or not, the Wests Tigers have no choice but to pay the Campbelltown district the respect they deserve, and if anything they should be playing more games out there!!!

I agree with what you say Vicious.....but the crowd was poor.....I cant work out why it was so poor.

With only three games there I would ahve thought the place would ahve been jumping.

Y was it so poor????

Eddie.

Bench
mulvihill said:
Park close to the SFS and tell me how good that is. If dopes want to mark next to the ground they can sit in traffic. Same as Kogarah, SFS, Parra stadium, CS, Telstra etc. If people parked a block or 2 further away and had 5 mins extra walk they'd save 45mins sitting in traffic

That is correct.

Eddie.

Bench
mulvihill said:
I have been barred for horrendous actions such as insinuating michael searle would float if thrown in water, .

:lol:

The Official Forum has gone way down hill over the years in terms of debate and discussion.

Alot of what you say about it these days Mull is spot on

mulvihill

Juniors
Clubs have been sued for billions like that. SInclair would know. He has worked in a big 5 law firm. They need cleaners too you know

simon says

First Grade
Just had a peep on the official and someone started another thread about the crowd......and guess what???It got locked.....

Classic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts