What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can the Bulldogs ever be trusted again?

Can the Bulldogs ever be trusted again?

• No, the deceptive culture is endemic.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • After 10 years of squeaky clean, maybe?

• Only if they change everything and move to Gold/Central Coast.

• Yes they are the bulldogs

• Total voters

PB

Bench
Well he was basically he has agreed to an interview and his first 5 answers were "i can't comment on that". He couldnt even confirm if the drug test ever took place!

"Has Willie Mason ever tested positive to a drug test?"
Ans: "I can't answer that as i would be indicating that the test took place" bla bla bla....

THEN! he got on his high horse and started blurbing about how his club should be held in high esteem as they are one of the few clubs who conduct in-house testing

Oh Sorry Dr, i didn't realise. The Bulldogs are such an impressive and professional organisation, please forgive me for thinking otherwise (he also didn't realise that in saying his club do the tests, that he was essentially admitting the test took place).

He then deflected a bunch of questions, and then said we should be talking about the football on the field, "We have a great game coming up this Friday bla bla, remember last year, the try by Utai, bla bla......"

Sorry Dr, we are talking about off field things in rugby league because of one club, and one club only.....YOURS!

It just seems, that while he has good intentions, just like with S.Mortimer, good intentions are just not enough. His blind faith is going to make this problem drag on and on, becausse they won't clean out the crap in the club at player, coaching and admin levels.

TRANSLATION

Juniors
PB said:
Well he was basically he has agreed to an interview and his first 5 answers were "i can't comment on that". He couldnt even confirm if the drug test ever took place!

"Has Willie Mason ever tested positive to a drug test?"
Ans: "I can't answer that as i would be indicating that the test took place" bla bla bla....

THEN! he got on his high horse and started blurbing about how his club should be held in high esteem as they are one of the few clubs who conduct in-house testing

Oh Sorry Dr, i didn't realise. The Bulldogs are such an impressive and professional organisation, please forgive me for thinking otherwise (he also didn't realise that in saying his club do the tests, that he was essentially admitting the test took place).

He then deflected a bunch of questions, and then said we should be talking about the football on the field, "We have a great game coming up this Friday bla bla, remember last year, the try by Utai, bla bla......"

Sorry Dr, we are talking about off field things in rugby league because of one club, and one club only.....YOURS!

It just seems, that while he has good intentions, just like with S.Mortimer, good intentions are just not enough. His blind faith is going to make this problem drag on and on, becausse they won't clean out the crap in the club at player, coaching and admin levels.

Whilst I understand where you are coming from, People have got to be careful of what they say. They could put themselves in a position for a Law Suit.

Shifty

Juniors
The club has an obligation to keep the details of the testing confidential. Your ignorance of this fact Chook has led you to posting a poll based on your false assessment of this situation. Will we ever be able to trust you again? ;-)

TRANSLATION

Juniors
Shifty said:
The club has an obligation to keep the details of the testing confidential. Your ignorance of this fact Chook has led you to posting a poll based on your false assessment of this situation. Will we ever be able to trust you again? ;-)

If Chook thinks that his club has never kept Disgusting things away from the Media, then he and any other fan is extremely Naive.

Its in the clubs best interest to keep stupidity quiet. Is it not.

Please lets not here crap from crap supporters.

JK

The Club is allowed to test inhouse on the basis of the workplace code - this code promises confidentiality.

Big cudos to Peponis for abiding by the code and refusing to buckle to hysteria. He is the man to take the Dogs out of this.

:clap:

PB said:

Requires comment. Sounds like a good idea, but is it ? If the clubs own testing picks up a banned substance, the player can be dropped or "injured", basically mothballed until his sytem is clean and he can pass an ASDA test run by the NRL.

In-house testing is potentially a way of avoiding players being picked up by an ASDA test.

0neye

COME TO THE GOLDIE DOGIESOnly if they change everything and move to GOLD COAST 100% 8) ;-) FOR THE GOOD OF i :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: AND THERE ARE NO NAMES GIVE WHO TOOK DRUGS BY THE CLUB ;-)

Chook

First Grade
Colonel Eel said:
Chook said:
I did put in a fourth option of "Yes they are the bulldogs", but it hasn't come up? Is there a limit of 3 options on polls? And can I add one now?

Chook.

Sorted Chook. I can change it if thats not the option you wanted however.

Thanks Colonel, it's fine mate.

Chook.

melon....

Coach
Stgillaman said:
Shifty said:

If Chook thinks that his club has never kept Disgusting things away from the Media, then he and any other fan is extremely Naive.

Your clutching again!!!! Cmon dreamer....name the incidents!! You cant!! Credibility now stands at -4536%. You are a dead set goose.

Stormwarning[c]

Juniors
I would like to think that they can be. My biggest concern is that anything and everything to do with bulldogs the media will relate the past couple of year to that.

An example, 2019 the Bulldogs win the comp and the instead of talking about the game or the win a line will say 'overcoming the problems of breaches of the salary cap, rape allegiations and drug taking, the bulldogs won the NRL Premiership by beat Darwin 34-22

TRANSLATION

Juniors
melon.... said:
Stgillaman said:
Shifty said:

Your clutching again!!!! Cmon dreamer....name the incidents!! You cant!! Credibility now stands at -4536%. You are a dead set goose.

Dont Show how Naive you can be, you know the truth. That's all I need to know.
:iwstupid:

strider

Post Whore
I think most other clubs are pretty scared to be judgemental of the Doggies for fear of some scandal being exposed in their own backyard.

Lets face it, we are talking footy players here and while many footy players have high moral standards etc etc, there is bound to be an element of trouble making spread around the league - obviously some r worse than others, but I don't know if any club management could be 100% certain their own players are squeaky clean.

Booyah

Bench
I'm not sure if the Dogs can be trusted again. I'd like to think so, but I'm really fed up with the lot of them to be perfectly honest.

I'm sick of seeing them splashed all over the papers and dragging the game through piles of shit with stuff like the Salary Cap, the Rape, and now this Cocaine crap.

I'm sick of it, and I'm sick of the Bulldogs.

Muffdaddy

Juniors
Little Brucie was in his junior school class when the
>teacher asked the children what their fathers do for a living.
>All the typical answers came up, fireman, policeman, salesman, etc.
>Brucie was being uncharacteristically quiet and so the
>teacher asked him about his father.
>"My father is an exotic dancer in a gay club and takes
>off all his clothes in front of other men. Sometimes,
>if the offer is really good, he'll go out with a man,
>rent a cheap room and let them sleep with him".
>The teacher hurriedly set the other children to work
>on some colouring and then took little Brucie aside to
>ask him, "Is that really true about your father?"....
>"No", said Brucie, "My father plays footy for the
>Bulldogs, but I was just too embarrassed to say.

Macca

Coach
Ofcourse they can! Stop blaming the club for the actions of a few. They will be around forever unlike the perpetrators of all their current dramas.

stevo04

Juniors
Maroubra Eel said:
Tomorrow night we have the battle of the the scum.

Who do I go for....they both suck. :p

At least our clubs know how to win games you fool. :lol: :lol: :lol: