What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can the Bulldogs ever be trusted again?

Can the Bulldogs ever be trusted again?

• No, the deceptive culture is endemic.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • After 10 years of squeaky clean, maybe?

• Only if they change everything and move to Gold/Central Coast.

• Yes they are the bulldogs

• Total voters
Nah, piss them off. It's just going from one endemic crisis to the next. I'm starting to wonder what is going to surface next. Quit all the bollocks about player confidentiality (if they have nothing to hide, why can't they sign waivers?) and name the players so that the club can distance itself from the allegations.

The game of rugby league is rapidly becoming a joke as a result and, if this expands beyond the Bulldogs and Melbourne, is at serious risk of imploding. What sponsor in their right mind would want to have their product associated with corruption, rape allegations, and drug taking? If this continues, it is not outside the realm of possibility that sponsors will leave the game in droves and, without the corporate dollars, the game is stuffed.

The NRL needs to protect its own interests by acting quickly and severely. By sitting on their hands, legal mumbo jumbo aside, it only appears that they are weak as water and condoning this behaviour.

0neye

Booyah said:
I'm not sure if the Dogs can be trusted again. I'd like to think so, but I'm really fed up with the lot of them to be perfectly honest.

I'm sick of seeing them splashed all over the papers and dragging the game through piles of shit with stuff like the Salary Cap, the Rape, and now this Cocaine crap.

I'm sick of it, and I'm sick of the Bulldogs.
IF YOUR SICK OF IT HAVE A LOOK AT THIShttp://atomfilms.shockwave.com/landing/landingIndex.jsp?id=heros_load&mature=accept

0neye

Little Brucie was in his junior school class when the
>teacher asked the children what their fathers do for a living.
>All the typical answers came up, fireman, policeman, salesman, etc.
>Brucie was being uncharacteristically quiet and so the
>teacher asked him about his father.
>"My father is an exotic dancer in a gay club and takes
>off all his clothes in front of other men. Sometimes,
>if the offer is really good, he'll go out with a man,
>rent a cheap room and let them sleep with him".
>The teacher hurriedly set the other children to work
>on some colouring and then took little Brucie aside to
>ask him, "Is that really true about your father?"....
>"No", said Brucie, "My father plays footy for the
>PARRA twinkieS, but I was just too embarrassed to say.

0neye

& GOD SAID YOUR GOOSTERS ARE GOING DOWN
1097223_2price.jpg