What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can the Sharks win the Premiership?

:lol: took it hook line and sinker!

Yeah, well done Rex Hunt. I responded to the post.

Good fishing, I suppose.

Although, I would have thought that taking the piss out of the sad old sharks is closer to shooting fish in barrel, than fishing.

Cronulla Sharks (below) finally being put of their insignificant existence.

I can smell the fear of the Sharks fans with every STI Dragons win.

It makes it all the sweeter.

shooting-fish-in-a-barrel.jpeg

It's a real fighter. Seems this one will keep going. Could be a long night!!

Nar f**k it too tired and besides it's definately not edible anyway. You can tell by the dirty red v on it's chest

Night night stainer

Last edited:
I dunno whats worse 4 decades or 3 decades, and throw in a hand full of choking GRAND FINALS. Nah actually the Illawarra Dragons have zilch...

Well that just shows how deluded you sad Sharks are, Your 40 years is worse.

But you can't have it both ways, It can't be said that the Dragons have won SFA for 30 years whilst saying we were merged 10 years ago.

Two options:

1. 30 years and won SFA, apart from those 11 consecutive plus a couple of others, way back when...

or

2. Merged 10 years ago and won SFA.

Either way you slice it, it's not as bad as the Sharks 42 years of nothingness.

But lets not live in the past, little Sharkette.

Here is today's Premiership Table:

TeamPWLDB+/-Pt
St George Illawarra Dragons
Canterbury Bulldogs
Gold Coast Titans
Melbourne Storm
North Queensland Cowboys
Newcastle Knights
Brisbane Broncos
Manly Sea Eagles
Penrith Panthers
South Sydney Rabbitohs
New Zealand Warriors
Parramatta Eels
Wests Tigers
Cronulla Sutherland Sharks
Canberra Raiders
Sydney Roosters

It's only half way through the season, but I know which end of the table I would rather be at.

0,,6668208,00.jpg

See ya...

Last edited:

The Dodger

First Grade
f**k this is still going?

san souci sainter, it seems like reading through these forums is bad for your blood pressure.

DJShaksta

First Grade
Reading is not a stains fans strong point Surely, you should know that by now.

Last edited:

drake

First Grade
drake, dont let these forums get to you.

its not good for the heart.
Yeah, I'm off to cut myself based on footy forums bro.

Especially seeings how bad Saints are going this year, with all the bad press and scandals.

Special K

Coach
you realise the merge thing doesn't bother most of us...right? in fact i've only been following the Dragons since the merge so it makes no difference to me. NEXT INSULT PLS!
It makes all the difference to those fans who had to see their club merge. These are the same blokes in their early and mid 20's who haven't seen their club win anything either (yet mock us) when all they have seen is a bunch of lost grand finals and bending over to stay alive.

Firey_Dragon

Coach
It makes all the difference to those fans who had to see their club merge. These are the same blokes in their early and mid 20's who haven't seen their club win anything either (yet mock us) when all they have seen is a bunch of lost grand finals and bending over to stay alive.
You're not really privvy to what the situation was at the time are you?

St George were quite stable financially. Illawarra however wasn't. The lure of the junior base was a major driving factor behind the merger from the St George perspective. We didn't need to merge to stay alive as you put it. Illawarra was a different story. Who are the Sharks going to merge with?

Fein

First Grade
You're not really privvy to what the situation was at the time are you?

St George were quite stable financially. Illawarra however wasn't. The lure of the junior base was a major driving factor behind the merger from the St George perspective. We didn't need to merge to stay alive as you put it. Illawarra was a different story. Who are the Sharks going to merge with?

:lol::lol::lol:

What a crock of bullsh*t.

adamkungl

Immortal
Dragons fans seem to be awfully indignant at the thought of Sharks making the finals.....fear methinks.

Can the Sharks win the Premiership?

no, but they can salvage some pride and repair the damage of the first half of the season. The past 3 weeks have been good, on the back of tough football.