What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can the Sharks win the Premiership?

i have no idea what any of you are talking about

lockyrules made a comment about something (NSW people being rednecks from memory), and was told his comments were like the pot calling the kettle black. He then said it should have been the other way around (Kettle calling the pot black).

*Paul*

Juniors
Brisbane were 17th and last in Round 12, 1999 and made the finals. The latest round the eventual premier was propping up the table happened in 1953, when Souths were last after 4 rounds. Wests Tigers were 12th after 16 rounds in 2005.

Kiki

First Grade
Some clubs would say that winning a Grand Final is sweeter. Or getting to a grand final. Or not being the laughing stock of professional rugby league for four decades.

:lol:

i love you drake.

fatshark

Bench
I dunno whats worse 4 decades or 3 decades, and throw in a hand full of choking GRAND FINALS. Nah actually the Illawarra Dragons have zilch...

Special K

Coach
Some clubs would say that winning a Grand Final is sweeter. Or getting to a grand final. Or not being the laughing stock of professional rugby league for four decades.

But, beggars can't be choosers ay Dodger?

I can say that destroying the Sharks to make the Grand Final in '99 was sweet though.
Was it sweet when you bent over and merged?

Kiki

First Grade
you realise the merge thing doesn't bother most of us...right? in fact i've only been following the Dragons since the merge so it makes no difference to me. NEXT INSULT PLS!

Firey_Dragon

Coach
HAHA

i love you k.
Now you just need 12 of your mates standing around flogging their junk while they watch you two go at it.

As Kiki said, the merged identity doesn't bother most fans now. I was a Saints supporter well before the merge, but I follow St George Illawarra now. The history hasn't changed.

feeding frenzy

Juniors
you realise the merge thing doesn't bother most of us...right? in fact i've only been following the Dragons since the merge so it makes no difference to me. NEXT INSULT PLS!

come on sweet heart it must of hit a soft spot for you to try and justify how long you have been following the stains and know not the ones on your bed sheets babe.

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
the amount of replies to this thread suggests to me a few teams are a bit worried about the sharks.

Perhaps where a team a few of the top placed sides are looking over there shoulder and thinking 'i hope we dont finish 2nd and play the 7th placed sharks...' or somthing like that.

I wouldnt say we are definetly going to win the comp, not at all, but thinking off my head could anyone name a side more likely to win the comp?

Firey_Dragon

Coach
the amount of replies to this thread suggests to me a few teams are a bit worried about the sharks.

Perhaps where a team a few of the top placed sides are looking over there shoulder and thinking 'i hope we dont finish 2nd and play the 7th placed sharks...' or somthing like that.

I wouldnt say we are definetly going to win the comp, not at all, but thinking off my head could anyone name a side more likely to win the comp?
I laughed out loud when I read this post. Great post :D

Last edited:

Latest posts