What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can u Guys let me know what to do on Saturday night in ACT

skeepe

Immortal
Go The Durham, right in the middle of Kingston. If you really have to go to the city, you can't beat King O'Malley's

:alcho: :alcho: :alcho: :alcho: :alcho:

BAY72

Juniors
In would have to be the dirtyest place in town, I have been there once since it changed it's name from 'pandoras', and nothing has changed.
It still attracts the biggest wankers in town. But if you don't mind sticking to the floor, then this is the place for you. :lol:

reptar

Juniors
You could always go to Academy which is a pretty good place, but on a saturday night it will probably be mainly for the pill poppers out there.

Imagine that! Pill poppers at a night club! :lol: Who'd ever believe that?

At least they're not aggressive. :)

Edwahu

Bench
Didn't Babylon re-open recently? It used to be all right when they had some of the bigger names playing.

Three Degrees is usually pretty cool.

woodgers

Bench
Three Degrees is usually pretty cool.
Yeah I've never been there. I have to go to a birthday there on Saturday night so I will find out. I told the girl you would be coming too Bay :D

reptar

Juniors
Edwahu, those places have pill poppers too. hehe.

But yes, Babylon reopened, but it's now called Sultans and it's primarily an R&B club - so nothing like the old Babylon.

Three Degrees is exceptionally awesome. Fond memories of a night I played there for four hours (gratis for my friend's birthday) and it went off. :)

Edwahu

Bench
Three Degrees is probably more nose-snorters then pill-poppers :D
The best thing about the place is that im best mates with one of the owners so I drink for nothing :lol:

budz

Juniors
reptar said:
You could always go to Academy which is a pretty good place, but on a saturday night it will probably be mainly for the pill poppers out there.

What i mean is there would be a lot more pill poppers there on a saturday night cause of the music they play compared to a thursday night when its meant for uni students.

reptar

Juniors
budz said:
reptar said:

What i mean is there would be a lot more pill poppers there on a saturday night cause of the music they play compared to a thursday night when its meant for uni students.

True :) Although you'd be surprised how many people go popping pills on Thursday nights too.

reptar

Juniors
Edwahu said:
Three Degrees is probably more nose-snorters then pill-poppers :D
The best thing about the place is that im best mates with one of the owners so I drink for nothing :lol:

Haha.. or you have Lot33 where everyone's dropped 5 pills, snorted a point of speed and god knows how many lines of coke and also drunk themselves into a stupor.

Which of course, I can't condone. :roll:

greeneyed

First Grade
Raider Ultra said:
I'm only 19 ;), Mooseheads burnt down in 2002, in some ways it was a shame as that place seemed to contain all the ADFA d*ckheads in one spot. Now they have leeched out and are infecting all the other clubs in Civic.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I see Mooseheads is just about to re-open though. In the 1980s, the Bin was the only place... but Insomnia and ICBM now fill the space I think.

greeneyed

First Grade
Kingston has the KINGO! Lots of pool tables and a real pub, which is rare in Canberra. And Kingston has Filthy's and the Durham (used be called the Boot and Flogger!) and Holy Grail and Lot 33. If you are staying at Kingston it is hardly worth going to Civic.

Latest posts