What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can u Guys let me know what to do on Saturday night in ACT

skeepe

Immortal
I feel sorry for Belco people. I really do. It's a horrible area.

If you feel like hanging out with 15 year olds with fake id's, you could go to platform 3. I miss the way that place used to be. It was great, used to spend many a Friday and Saturday night out that way. Then the idiot renovated...

Raider Azz

Bench
If you feel like hanging out with 15 year olds with fake id's, you could go to platform 3. I miss the way that place used to be. It was great, used to spend many a Friday and Saturday night out that way. Then the idiot renovated...
The "idiot" renevated because they got done real bad for underrage drinking :lol:

That place, and the Jackpot Bar in Erindale are the 2 places I used to go to when I was too young to drink :lol:

skeepe

Immortal
Have you been to Jackpot Bar lately Azz? The owner has dead-set flipped!

There's a rope at the door, like you'd get at a posh restaurant. The guy then asks you what you're there for, how many are in your party and then if you've been there before and know the rules. He then guides you to your pool table after asking if you want smoking or non smoking, and goes back to the door. Once the clock hits 11pm, no matter how full or empty it is, anyone trying to come in is told "Sorry, we're fully booked tonight." And the final straw was when I was told that the boss doesn't let people carry any more than 2 drinks at a time.

He also checks almost everyone's ID unless they look 50. I'm guessing it's another of the underage drinking busts? In any case, it's just not as fun as I remember.