What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can we do it????

Rocky Rabbit

Juniors
With all the injuries at the moment to our squad can the mighty red and green go to Leichhardt and come away with 2 points?? I know ill be there cheering them on for the last game but do we have what it takes to beat the current premiers and who will win it for us???

Dave Q

Coach
Its an "end of an era" game for the Tigers at their sentimental home ground.

If we could win it, it would be a nice cleansing rinse of this otherwise forgettable season (on-feild anyway).

I have this view, that we will turn up on the day and against the odds, put on a determined and stoic effort and win in a close one.

I like Paulson and we owe it to Merritt to leave him atop of the try scorer list for 2006. Not many of those trys have been too easy either.

Who knows what he is going to do with all that air and space he'll get next year?

MattJ

Juniors
I think we can, im sure it will be closer than the previous game against the tigepies earlier in the season, if peach can play it would greatly improve our chances.

Dave Q

Coach
As of yesterday we had 11 regular players on the injury list but the tigers couldnt be too much better.

I dont ususally like this cliche but it may simply get down to who wants it more.

We werent supposed to beat the teams we have beaten this year,

Its good to see the pl players get a go in the top grade, get some experience and opportunity. They want to make a name for themselves. Here's their chance.

When they are off their game the tigers can be pretty woeful.

I am sorry that Prince is leaving them, they did a lot for him and his career.

Next weekend, a good old fashioned battle of the also-ran scrubbers!

Forget all the shimmer, shine and glitter of the marquee clubs and their fancy frolickers playing out of position- sometimes these 'lessor' matches become their own grand finals, real treats to watch, plenty of skill and ability on display.

I think we'll get a top match and the crowd will be there for the game (instead of the result as such) and therefore very motivated!

Honour and integrity will win the day.

Sugar

Bench
we have to find a 5/8 polgalse was shocking yesterday maybe play ben walker or peachey at 5/8

Rocky Rabbit

Juniors
If Peach is out again id through Polglase back to fullback but as to who we should play at 5/8 im not sure. Give Trent Young ago. Has he ever played there before ?????

Rocky Rabbit

Juniors
Just thought of something if we can win on sunday that would mean in 2004 we bet the 2003 premiers (panthers) 2005 we bet the 2004 premiers (bulldogs) and if we can win we would of beaten the 2005 premiers. I know it doesnt mean much when your running last but just an observation

Alba

Coach
well I hope so. and with the injuries that they have also it will be an absolute embarassment if we can't.